詞、曲:梶浦由記 歌:Emily Bindiger
Everytime you kissed me 每當妳親吻我的時候
I trembled like a child 我像壹個孩子似地發抖
gathering the ross 收集壹朵朵玫瑰
we sang for the hope 我們為希望而歌唱著
your very voice is in my heartbeat 妳獨特的聲音銘刻在我的心跳裏
sweeter than my dream 比我的夢還甜美
we were there, in everylasting bloom 我們在這裏.永恒地綻放著
roses die. 玫瑰雕落
the secret is inside the pain 秘密隱藏在傷痛之中
winds are high up on the hill 風肆虐著山丘
I cannot hear you 我聽不見妳的聲音
come and hold me close 來到我身邊.靠近我吧
I'm shivering cold in the heart of rain 我的心在雨中冷得發抖
darkness falls, I'm calling for the dawn 黑暗降臨.我呼喚著黎明
silver dishes or memories, 我將記憶裝在銀色的盤子裏
for the days gone by 為懷念逝去的日子
singing for promises 為諾言而歌唱
tomorrow may bring 明天能夠到來
I harbour all the old affection 我庇護著所有的舊感情
roses of the past 以及曾經的鮮艷玫瑰
darkness falls, and summer will be gone 黑暗降臨.夏日也將消逝了
joys of the daylight 晨曦的愉悅
shadows of starlight 星光的倩影
everything was sweet by your side, my love 所有事物在我愛的妳身邊.都是甜美的.我的愛
ruby ears have come to me, for your last words 紅寶石般的音色來到我身邊.為了妳最後的話語
I'm here just singing my song of love 我只是在這裏唱著歌頌愛的歌謠
waiting for you, my love 我等著妳.我的愛.
now let my happiness sing inside my dream.... 現在讓我在夢中唱出我的幸福吧……
Everytime you kissed me 每當妳親吻我的時候
my heart was in such pain 我的心像受了重傷
gathering the ross 收集壹朵朵玫瑰
we sang of the grief 我們唱出憂傷
your very voice is in my heartbeat 妳獨特的聲音銘刻在我的心跳裏
sweeter than despair 比絕望更甜美
we were there, in everylasting bloom 我們在這裏.永恒地綻放著
underneath the star 在繁星之下
shaded by the flowers 花的影子
kiss me in the summer gloom, my love 在夏日的黑暗裏親吻我吧.我的愛
you are all my pleasure, my hope and my song 妳是我所有的快樂、希望與詩歌
I will be here dreaming in the past 我將於此.在曾經裏做夢
until you come 直到妳出現
until we close our eyes 至死不渝
很喜歡這首歌,My love