面朝大海,春暖花開-海子
From?tomorrow?on,I?will?be?a?happy?man.?
從明天起,做壹個幸福的人 Grooming,chopping?and?traveling?all?over?the?world.?
餵馬,劈柴,周遊世界 From?tomorrow?on,I?will?care?foodstuff?and?vegetable.
從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜 Living?in?a?house?towards?the?sea,?with?spring?blossoms.?
我有壹所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開 From?tomorrow?on,write?to?each?of?my?dear?ones.?
從明天起,和每壹個人通信 Telling?them?of?my?happiness.?
告訴他們我的幸福 What?the?lightening?of?happiness?has?told?me.?
那幸福的閃電告訴我的 I?will?spread?it?to?each?of?them.?
我將告訴每壹個人 Give?a?warm?name?for?every?river?and?every?mountain.?
給每壹條河每壹座山取壹個溫暖的名字 Strangers,I?will?also?wish?you?happy.?
陌生人,我也為妳祝福 May?you?have?a?brilliant?future!?
願妳有壹個燦爛的前程 May?you?lovers?eventually?become?spouses!?
願有情人終成眷屬 May?you?enjoy?happiness?in?this?earthly?world!?
願妳們在塵世獲得幸福 I?only?wish?to?face?the?sea,?with?spring?blossoms.?
我只願面朝大海,春暖花開