真正的助人者,是通過幫助別人,來提升自我人格境界的真英雄。他們不思回報,人格的完善就是最高的境界。我精心收集了關於幫助別人英語小詩,供大家欣賞學習!
關於幫助別人英語小詩篇1
I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud
我如行雲獨自遊
?William Wordsworth
威廉姆?華茲華斯
I wandered lonely as a cloud
我孤獨地漫遊,像壹朵雲
That floats on high over vales and hills,
在山丘和谷地上飄蕩,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
忽然間我看見壹群
A host, of golden daffodils;
金色的水仙花迎春開放,
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
在樹蔭下,在湖水邊,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
迎著微風起舞翩翩。
Continuous as the stars that shine
連綿不絕,如繁星燦爛,
And twinkle on the milky way,
在銀河裏閃閃發光,
They stretched in never-ending line
它們沿著湖灣的邊緣
Along the margin of a bay:
延伸成無窮無盡的壹行;
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
我壹眼看見了壹萬朵,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.
在歡舞之中起伏顛簸。
The waves beside them danced;but they
粼粼波光也在跳著舞,
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
水仙的歡欣卻勝過水波;
A poet could not but be gay,
與這樣快活的伴侶為伍,
In such a jocund company:
詩人怎能不滿心歡樂!
I gazed--and gazed--but little thought
我久久凝望,卻想象不到
What wealth the show to me had brought:
這奇景賦予我多少財寶,?
For oft, when on my couch I lie
每當我躺在床上不眠,
In vacant or in pensive mood,
或心神空茫,或默默沈思,
They flash upon that inward eye
它們常在心靈中閃現,
Which is the bliss of solitude;
那是孤獨之中的福祉;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
於是我的心便漲滿幸福,
And dances with the daffodils.
和水仙壹同翩翩起舞。
關於幫助別人英語小詩篇2The More Loving One 讓我們成為更有愛心的人
W.H.Auden / W.H.奧登
Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
仰望群星的時分,我壹清二楚,
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
盡管它們關懷備至,我亦有可能赴地府,
But on earth indifference is the least
可是塵世間我們絲毫不必畏懼
We have to dread from man or beast.
人類或禽獸的那份冷漠。
How should we like it were stars to burn,
倘若群星燃燒著關懷我們的激情,
With a passion for us we could not return?
我們卻無法回報,我們作何感想?
If equal affection cannot be,
倘若無法產生同樣的感情,
Let the more loving one be me.
讓我成為更有愛心的人。
Admirer as I think I am
盡管我自視為群星的崇拜者,
Of stars that do not give a damn,
它們滿不在乎,
I cannot, now I see them ,say
現在我看群星,我卻難以啟齒,
I missed one terribly all day.
說我成天思念壹顆星星。
Were all stars to disappear or die,
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,
I should learn to look at an empty sky,
我應該學會仰望空蕩的天空,
And feel its total dark sublime,
同時感受天空壹片漆黑的崇高,
Though this might take me a little time.
雖然這樣可能要花費壹點時間。
看了?關於幫助別人英語小詩?後,我分享以下英語詩歌!
Dear white,
something you got to know.
親愛的白種人,
有幾件事妳必須知道
When I was born,I was black.
當我出生時,我是黑色的
When I grow up,I am black.
當我長大了,我是黑色的
When I'm under the sun,
I'm black.
當我在陽光下,我是黑色的
When I'm cold,I'm black.
當我寒冷時,我是黑色的
When I'm afraid,I'm black.
當我害怕時,我是黑色的
When I'm sick,I'm black.
當我生病了,我是黑色的
When I die,I'm still black.
當我死了,我還是黑色的
You?white people,
妳?白種人
When you were born,
you were pink.
當妳出生時,妳是粉紅色的
When you grow up,
you become white.
當妳長大了,變成白色的
You're red under the sun.
當妳在陽光下,妳是紅色的
You're blue when you're cold.
妳寒冷時,妳是青色的
You are yellow
when you're afraid.
妳害怕時,妳是黃色的
You're green when you're sick.
妳生病時,妳是綠色的
You're gray when you die.
當妳死時,妳是灰色的
And you,call me?color?
而妳,卻叫我?有色人種?!