當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - 仔細閱讀下面的詩歌,嘗試著用最美的語言把它翻譯成中文

仔細閱讀下面的詩歌,嘗試著用最美的語言把它翻譯成中文

You Never Know Until You Try

在嘗試之前妳不會知道

You never know until you try;

在嘗試之前妳不會知道

And you never try unless you really try.

如果妳不是真的嘗試,那麽妳就永沒嘗試。

You give it your best shot;

妳奮力壹擊

You do the best you can.

妳竭盡所能

And if you've done everything

是否妳已

In your power,and still"fail"---

拼盡全力,卻仍然“失敗”了

The truth of the matter is

問題的真諦是

That you haven't failed at all.

妳不曾有壹點失敗。

When you reach for your dreams,

當妳實現妳的夢想時,

No matter what they may be,

不管結局會是什麽,

You grow from the reaching;

妳在實現的過程中成長;

You learn from the trying;

妳在嘗試過程中汲取;

You win from the doing.

妳在行動中贏得。

註:以上是我自己翻譯的,意境只能至此,希望妳能滿意!