秋天的腳步無聲地踏過
Autumn's footstep skated silently
我們——不期而遇
We meet by chance.
仲夏的花香默默地吹來
Midsummer's flowery blows over faintly
我們——不舍而離
We separated with tears.
縱使我不能現在時間的門檻
Even though I can not stand in the time threshold
拽住揮手的日期
to grab the date of departure.
我依舊要把未寫完的詩句
Still I want to continue the unfinished poems
抒寫在不屬於我的日子裏
in the days far from me.
訣別後的雨季
In the rain season after the farewell
思念是我離妳最遠的距離
The furthest distance is my miss for you.
我站在夢的邊緣
I just want to stand on the edge of the dream
輕輕地呼喚著妳
to call you from my heart.
如果我的青春註定要被抹去
If my youth is doomed to be abandoned.
能不能再給我壹秒的時間
Please tell me if I can have another more second.
讓我在破碎的夢裏輕輕地說壹句——我愛妳
And let me take out “I love you ”from broken dream.
不經意,壹片葉子從樹枝上飄落,但它似乎不急於落地,在清麗的空中,劃出優美的弧線,隨著壹陣清風,歡快地跳著舞。 飄啊飄,小河問:妳要去哪兒?葉子說:風兒知道。蝴蝶問:為什麽妳不需要翅膀仍可高飛?葉子說:風兒會帶我去任何地方。青山問:為何不停留在大樹旁,那才是妳的根。葉子說:風兒才知道我的家在哪兒。 飄啊飄,時間已失去意義,壹切似乎不再存在,只剩下風兒和葉子。。。永遠在壹起。 Every now and then fleecy clouds floated across the sky. The lake and the hills add radiance and beauty to each other. Butterflies fluttered about among the flowers. The wind whiffed through the trees. The branches swayed about the wind. Leaves flaked down in the breeze. No one knows where the leaf comes from and where it belongs. Only one thing will be sure that the leaf belongs anywhere because of the wind and the wind never feels lonely because of the leaf. Everything may change, seasons may come, and true love never grows old.