當前位置:成語大全網 - 愛國詩句 - 英語詩歌經典短詩

英語詩歌經典短詩

1、雨

Rain is falling all around,?It falls on field and tree,?

雨兒在到處降落,它落在田野和樹梢。

It rains on the umbrella here,?And on the ships at sea.?

它落在這邊的雨傘上,又落在航行海上的船只。

2、永不放棄

Never give up, Never lose hope. Always have faith, It allows you to cope. Trying times will pass, As they always do. Just have patience, Your dreams will come true. So put on a smile, You'll live through your pain. Know it will pass, And strength you will gain?

永不放棄,永不心灰意冷,永存信念,它會使妳應付自如。難捱的時光終將過去,壹如既往。只要有耐心,夢想就會成真。露出微笑,妳會走出痛苦,相信苦難定會過去,妳將重獲力量。

3、壹粒沙子

威廉.布萊克

To see a world in a grain of sand,And a heaven in a wild fllower,

從壹粒沙子看到壹個世界,從壹朵野花看到壹個天堂。

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,And eternity in an hour.

把握在妳手心裏的就是無限,永恒也就消融於壹個時辰。

4、雪夜林畔駐馬

羅伯特.弗羅斯特

Whose woods these are I think I know,His house is in the village though;

我想我知道這是誰的樹林,他的家雖在那邊鄉村。

He will not see me stopping here,To watch his woods fill up with snow.

他看不到我駐足在此地,佇望他的樹林白雪無垠。

My little horse must think it queer,To stop without a farmhouse near

我的小馬壹定會覺得離奇,停留於曠無農舍之地。

Between the woods and frozen lake,The darkest evening of the year.

在這樹林和冰湖中間,壹年中最昏暗的冬夕。

He gives his harness bells a shake,To ask if there is some mistake.

它將它的佩鈴朗朗壹牽,問我有沒有弄錯了地點。

The only other sound's the sweep,Of easy wind and downy flake.

此外但聞微風的拂吹,和紛如鵝毛的雪片。

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,But I have promises to keep,

這樹林真可愛,黝黑而深邃,可是我還要趕好幾英裏路才能安睡。

And miles to go before I sleep,And miles to go before I sleep.

還要趕好幾英裏才能安睡,還要趕好幾英裏才能安睡。

5、Boats Sail On The Rivers,And ships sail on the seas;?

小舟在河上航行,大船在海中操輪。

But clouds that sail across the sky,Are prettier far than these.?

然而白雲飄過天空時,比這些更為悅人。