liunian
合:
Match:
遙想,那時,我們的理想,我們的信仰;
Imagine, then, our ideal, our faith;
凝望,曾今,我們的歡樂,我們的哀傷;
Today, we stare, once the joy, our grief;
憶故,從前,我們的掙紮,我們的迷茫;
Yi so, once upon a time, our struggle, our confusion;
留戀,那些最美的風景,他們在回蕩,回蕩在荏苒的時光。
Yearn to those in the most beautiful scenery, they echoed stile, echoed in the time.
曾幾何時,我們漫步在校園林蔭的路上,歌聲在雲間回響,不曾飄散,不曾遺忘;
Once upon a time, we walk in campus on the way in, interminable song echoes, or airborne between clouds, never forgotten;
如今,在這些安然的夏日,我們載著所有的夢想,飛向蒼穹,展翅翺翔。
Now, in these enron's summer, we carrying all dreams, fly to the sky, and wings and soar.
在那些被風吹過的流年,我們激蕩,仿徨;
In those has been blown by unease, we brainstorm, stray;
當所有的夢想凝成未來,我們期待,展望。
When all the dreams of the future, we expect, researched predicted.
獨白:
Monologue:
壹:
A:
那壹年,仿若如此的夏日,我們帶著憧憬,步入向往已久的殿堂;
That year, like the summer so, we took longing, to enter the palace of have long sought;
二:
2:
那壹年,仿若如此的夏日,我們帶著稚嫩,追尋那些夢中的景象;
That year, like the summer, so we took the childish, locating the dream of sight;
壹:
A:
甚至不曾記得何時,我們是否開始漸漸的遺忘,遺忘兒時有過的天堂;
Even remembers when, if we start gradually forgotten, forgotten childhood had paradise;
二:
2:
鉛華洗凈,徒留蕭索的感傷,我們是否記得,那絢麗的焰火下熱烈的時光;
Lead China to wash, leave the sentimental, inside ACTS of whether we remember, it's gorgeous fireworks down warm time;
壹:
A:
多少被優雅的陽光充斥的晨曦;
How many are elegant of morning sun filled;
多少被舞動的星光覆蓋的暮色。
How many are dancing stars coverage of evening.
二:
2:
多少迷醉在紅塵的歲月;
In the world of mortals years how drunk;
多少依戀在繁花的夢鄉。
How many flowers attachment to the night's sleep.
合:
Match:
我們不曾遺忘,那些被風吹過的流年,他們寄托著我們不曾擁有或已然失去的願望。
We have not forgotten, those who has been blown by unease, they are we not is already lost desire. Or
當年華如梭消逝,再也看不到起始,當我們不在年輕,在所有沒有光的夜晚,是否也會有,曾今,那些值得牽掛、值得留念的,在心中流淌。
Flies away in China, never again see starting, when we were not young, in all night without light, whether to also can have, once that is worth worrying, today, in the memorable, tasted.
當所有的繁雜消散,當所有的空氣平靜,默默的,等待這天明的盡頭,那邊,是另壹個天堂。
When all the multifarious dissipates, when all the air calm, silently, waiting for this morning's end, there, is another paradise.