當前位置:成語大全網 - 愛國詩句 - 郭沫若詩兩首翻譯

郭沫若詩兩首翻譯

To Daffodils 詠黃水仙花

---By Robert Herrick 郭沫若譯

Fair Daffodils,we weep to see 美的黃水仙,雕謝得太快,

You haste away so soon; 我們感覺著悲哀;

As yet the early-rising Sun 連早晨出來的太陽

Has not attained his noon. 都還沒有上升到天蓋。

Stay,stay, 停下來,停下來,

Until the hasting day 等匆忙的日腳

Has run 跑進

But to the even-song; 黃昏的暮靄;

And,having prayed together,we 在那時***同祈禱著,

Will go with you along. 在回家的路上徘徊。

We have short time to stay,as you 我們也只有短暫的停留,

We have as short a spring; 青春的易逝堪憂;

As quick a growth to meet decay, 我們方生也就方死,

As you,or anything. 和妳們壹樣,

We die, 壹切都要罷休。

As your hours do,and dry 妳們謝了,

Away, 我們也要去了,

Like to the summer's rain, 如同夏雨之驟,

Or as the pearls of morning's dew, 或如早晨的露珠,

Never to be found again. 永無痕跡可求。