贊美母親的英語詩歌摘抄
Home,Sweet Home家,甜蜜的家***雙語***
有家人的地方才是家,那裏有每個遊子的牽掛,無論它是多麽的簡陋,卻沒有任何豪宅比得上它。對壹個離鄉背井的遊子,家能賜給心靈的平靜和寄托。
***1***
mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, 雖然我們也會沈迷於歡樂與奢靡中,
be it ever so humble, there’s no place like home! 無論家是多麽簡陋,沒有地方比得上它!
a charm from the skies seems to hallow us there, 好似從空而降的魔力,使我們在家覺得聖潔
which seek through the world, is ne’er met with elsewhere, 就是找遍全世界,也找不到像這樣的地方,
home! home! sweet, sweet home! 家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!
there’s no place like home! there’s no place like home! 沒有地方比得上家!沒有地方比得上家!
***2***
i gaze on the moon as i tread the drear wild, 每當我漫步荒野凝視明月,
and feel that my mother now thinks of her child, 便想起母親正惦念著她的孩子,
as she looks on that moon from our own cottage door, 當她從茅舍門口遙望明月時,
through the woodbine, whose fragrance shall cheer me no more. 穿過冬忍樹叢,濃郁樹香再也不能安慰我的心靈。
home! home! sweet, sweet home!家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!
there’s no place like home! there’s no place like home!沒有地方比得上家!沒有地方比得上家!
***3***
an exile from home, splendor dazzles in vain; 對壹個離鄉背井的遊子,再華麗的光輝,也是徒然閃爍;
oh, give me my lowly thatch’d cottage again! 壹棟矮檐茅舍!
the birds singing gaily, that came at my call--- 壹呼即來的鳥兒正在歡唱
give me them, -- and the peace of mind, dearer than all! 賜給它們-還有心靈的平靜,這些勝過壹切!
home! home! sweet, sweet home!家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!
there’s no place like home! there’s no place like home!沒有地方比得上家!沒有地方比得上家!
~~~by john h. payne, 1791-1852
贊美母親的英語詩歌鑒賞
媽媽教會我的事,幽默***雙語***
My mother taught me...我母親教會我的事,文章以幽默詼諧的手法寫了從母親的每壹句話中學會的道理,盡管有的真的很搞笑,但是如果每個孩子都能明白母親每句話背後的含義,那母親會是多麽開心呢?
My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
母親教會我如何珍惜他人辛苦勞動:
"If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"
“如果妳們要打架,到外邊打去我剛整理好房間!”
My mother taught me RELIGION
母親教會我什麽是宗教:
"You better pray that will e out of the carpet."
“妳最好祈禱那個東西能從地毯下冒出來。”
My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL
母親教會我什麽是時間旅行:
"If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
“妳要是不改,我把妳壹把推到下周三!”***意為:不讓過周末。***
My mother taught me LOGIC
母親教會我什麽是邏輯:
"Because I said so, that’s why."
“為什麽?因為我就是這麽說的!”
My mother taught me FORESIGHT
母親教會我什麽是遠見:
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident."
“壹定要穿幹凈內衣,以防萬壹妳遇到事故。”
My mother taught me IRONY
母親教會我什麽是諷刺:
"Keep laughing and I’ll give ou something to cry about."
“接著笑吧,我讓妳壹會兒哭不出來”
My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"
My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM
母親教會我什麽是柔體雜技:
"Will you ’look’ at the dirt on the back of your neck!"
“妳能不能看看妳脖子後面的泥!”
My mother taught me about STAMINA
母親教會我什麽是耐力:
"You’ll sit there ’til all that spinach is finished."
“坐在那兒,直到把所有的菠菜吃完。”
My mother taught me about WEATHER
母親教會我如何識天氣:
"It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."
“好像有龍卷風席卷過妳的房間。”
My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS
母親教會我如何解決物理學問題:
"If I yelled because I saw a meteor ing toward you; would you listen then?"
“如果我高聲叫喊,是因為我看見有壹顆流星正朝妳俯沖而來,那妳會不會聽我的話?”
My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY
母親教會我什麽是偽善:
"If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a million times - Don’t exaggerate!"
“如果我曾告訴過妳壹次,我實際上已告訴過妳百萬次不許誇張!”
My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
母親教會我什麽是生命的輪回:
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
“是我把妳帶來這個世界的,我也可以讓妳離開。”
My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
母親教會我什麽是行為矯正:
"Stop acting like your father!"
“別像妳父親那樣做!”
My mother taught me about ENVY
母親教會我什麽是嫉妒:
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like you do!"
“這世界上有數百萬不幸的孩子,他們可沒有妳這麽好的父母。”
贊美母親的英語詩歌賞析
The Watcher 為兒女守望壹生的媽媽
The Watcher守望中的媽媽
She always leaned to watch for us .
她總在那兒把我們守望,
Anxious if we were late ,
我們晚歸會使她發慌,
In winter by the window ,
冬天裏守在窗前
In summer by the gate ;
夏日裏靠在門前。
And though we mocked her tenderly ,
我們曾善意地將她嘲弄
Who had such foonich care ,
這般呵護似乎超出正常
The long way home would seem more safe ,
可漫長的歸途卻平添了安全
Because she waited there .
因為有她在殷切地翹望。
Her thoughts were all so full of us
她心裏盛下的卻是我們,
She never could forget !
卻不曾有壹刻的遺忘!
And so I think that where she is
我欣然感到她的那番期待
She must be watching yet,
無論她身處什麽地方。
Waiting till we e home to her
守望,壹直到我們遠回到她身旁
Anxious if we are late
若晚歸,會使她發慌,
Watching from Heaven's window
守望,在天庭之窗,
Leaning from Heaven's gate.
佇立,在天庭的門廊。