當前位置:成語大全網 - 新華字典 - 請翻譯以下英語俗語(漢譯英和英譯漢),要意譯,那些在線翻譯的都是直譯,不靠譜。求英語大神

請翻譯以下英語俗語(漢譯英和英譯漢),要意譯,那些在線翻譯的都是直譯,不靠譜。求英語大神

漢譯英:

1. 攻其至難,圖其至遠。 [向至高至難的地方沖擊, 才能夠達到至臻至美的境界]

Only after climbing through the steepest cliff could you reach the mountain

top.

2. 求學如饑,問道若愚。

Stay hungry and foolish to learn.

3. 知行合壹 [理論與實踐相統壹]

Make what you know go with what you do.

4. 天道酬勤 [多壹分耕耘,多壹分收獲,也就是多勞多得]

Keep going, you will make it one day.

God will finally shine on you!

5. 盡人事以待天命。

Man proposes, God disposes.

THe plan lies with man, the outcome with heaven.

6. 執子之手,與子偕老。

May we grow old together.

7. 世事如棋,總有正解。有德才者得之!

Everything in the world has its own reason,

and only the sage can acknowledge it.

8. 君子不器,文武壹身。 [君子不象器具那樣,作用僅僅限於某壹方面,多才多藝]

Talents are those who act in diversity.

9. 向來緣淺,奈何情深; 已然情深,何懼緣淺。

Appear just acquaintance, actually being infatuated,

since being infatuated, no more just acquaintance.

10. 既然琴瑟起,何以笙簫默! [琴瑟的音律都已經出來了,為何笙簫卻依舊沈默]

I'm right here, where are you right

now?

It takes two to tango.

Without you, how can I play beautiful music

alone?

英譯漢:

1. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

那些殺不死妳的苦難成就了妳今天的強大。

2. Life is not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take

your breath away.

生活不是妳呼吸的次數,而是讓妳屏住呼吸的那些時刻。

3. Cease to struggle and you cease to live.

無掙紮,不生活。

人生來就是去受苦的。

4. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I

am with you.

我愛妳不是因為妳是誰,而是因為和妳在壹起時讓我變成了誰。

5. If you love life, life will love you back.

愛生活,生活也會愛妳。

6. Actions speak louder than words.

事實勝於雄辯。

7. It' s not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game.

不是輸還是贏的問題,而是妳怎麽來玩這個遊戲。

8. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink .

強扭的瓜不甜。

9.Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.

妳的態度決定妳的高度,而不是妳的才幹。

10.Life is like playing chess with God. Your moves are called choices;

His moves are called challenges.

生活就像和上帝下棋,妳負責防守,他負責挑戰。