當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - 余光中《等妳,在雨中》Waiting for you, I'm in the rain

余光中《等妳,在雨中》Waiting for you, I'm in the rain

《等妳,在雨中》是現代詩人余光中寫於1962年的壹首愛情詩,全詩句式參差,語意頓挫,音韻柔婉,語言優美典雅,心理描寫細致動人。

等妳,在雨中,在造虹的雨中

Waiting for you I'm in the rain, --the rainbow's rain,

蟬聲沈落,蛙聲升起

in which the crickets?get silent and the frogs cry with might?and main.

壹池的紅蓮如紅焰,在雨中

A pond of lotus, red as the flame in such a rain, even you not came,

妳來不來都壹樣,竟感覺每朵蓮都像妳

I feel not dispirited, cause each lotus stands for you, my dear flame,

尤其隔著黃昏,隔著這樣的細雨

at such a dusk, the rainy dusk. I'm instantly?waiting for you,

永恒,剎那,剎那,永恒

and I'll constantly?wait for you.

等妳,在時間之內,在時間之外,等妳

I'll wait for you in our appointed time instantly;

在剎那,在永恒

I'll wait for you even beyond our time constantly.

如果妳的手在我的手裏,此刻

If you are here with your hands in my hand,and

如果妳的清芬

If you are here with your clear fragrance, in my nostril, of land,

在我的鼻孔,我會說,小情人

I'll tell you, my flame,

諾,這只手應該采蓮,在吳宮

This hand is for picking up, in Wu Palaces, the lotus flower,

這只手應該搖壹柄桂槳,在木蘭舟中

And the other hand is for pulling the?laurel oar of lily boat in the river.

壹顆星懸在科學館的飛檐

A star overhanging?on the eaves?of the science musium,

耳墜子壹般的懸著

like an eardrop,

瑞士表說都七點了

My Swiss watch gets to the seven o'clock ,

忽然妳走來

when into my eyes you drop

步雨後的紅蓮,翩翩,妳走來

like the red lotus after rain.

像壹首小令

You come to me like one of short lyric poetry

從壹則愛情的典故裏妳走來

And you come to me like a love story,

從姜白石的詞裏,有韻地,妳走來

And you come to me like a Jiang- Baishi's rhymed?melody.

小感

等待,是壹卷浪漫的詩篇,是壹片闃寂的山海。因心中有所期待而歡喜,又因盼而不得而悵然。有時並不知這場等待是否值得,但依舊守候與凝望,剎那和永恒都在壹念之間。即使時光散落在四季的輪回裏,斑駁了記憶,蒼老了韶華,也不曾後悔。夢裏飛花紅幾回,初心不改,此時方知,踏雪尋梅,是余生最浪漫的修行,余生等妳,是最美的旅程。看清天邊月牙,揮就水墨青花,又何懼霎那芳華、壹紙清霜。

詞匯解釋

1 ?cricket ?n. 板球,板球運動;蟋蟀

2 ?might ?n. 強大力量,威力,勢力

3 ?main adj. 主要的,最大的,最重要的

4 ?dispirited ?adj. 沮喪的;沒有精神的

5 ?instantly ?adv. 立即地;馬上地

6 ?constantly ?adv. 不斷地;時常地

7 ?laurel ?n. 桂冠,殊榮

8 ?oar ?n. 槳 ?v.劃行

9 ?overhang ?v. 懸垂,懸於……之上 ?

10 ?eaves ?n. 屋檐

11 ?rhyme ?vt. 使押韻;用韻詩表達

12 ?melody ?n. 旋律;歌曲;美妙的音樂