當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - 中英文適合朗誦的詩歌,急求!!

中英文適合朗誦的詩歌,急求!!

澳大利亞我的故鄉

still call Australia home

澳大利亞我的故鄉

I've been to cities that never close down,

我曾漂泊到很多的大城市,

from New York to Rome and old London Town ,

從紐約到裏約熱內盧和古老的倫敦城。

but no matter how far or how wild I roam,

但不管(我)走得多麼遙遠,

I still call Australia home.

澳大利亞(仍)是我的故鄉。

I love being free,

我熱愛自由,

and so I keep leaving the sun and the sea,

所以我不斷踏上航程,

but my heart lies waiting over the foam,

但我的內心仍然眷念家鄉的滔天白浪,

I still call Australia home

澳大利亞是我的故鄉。

And some day we’ll all be together once more,

總有壹天我們將再次歡聚壹堂

when all the ships come back to the shore.

當所有的航船都再次回到(久違)岸邊

And read that something I’ve always known

(讓我們)說出埋藏(已久的)在心底的那句話

I still call Australia home.

澳大利亞我的故鄉

but no matter how far or how wild I roam

但不管走得多麼遙遠

I still call Australia home

澳大利亞是我的故鄉!

(妳可以把澳大利亞改成中國,這個是宋祝英唱過的)