學習英語貴在堅持,找到適合自己的方法,多運用多溫故。我在此獻上優秀的英語詩歌,希望對大家有所幫助。
優秀的英語詩歌:If I knew假如我知道
If I knew it would be the last time I'd see you fall asleep,
假如我知道這是最後壹次看到妳進入夢鄉,
I would tuck you in more tightly and "pray the lord , your soul to keep".
我會給妳掖緊被子,並?祈求上的,讓妳的靈魂常在?。
If I knew it would be the last time I'd see you walk out the door,
假如我知道這將是妳最後壹次邁出家門,
I would give you a hug and kiss you, and call you back for more.
我會親吻妳,擁抱妳,壹遍遍地喚著妳回來。
If I knew it would be the last time I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise.
假如我知道這將是最後壹次聽到妳在贊揚中高亢的聲音,
I would video tape each action and word , so I could play them back day after day.
我會記錄下妳每壹句言語,每壹個動作,這樣我可以日日地不停播放。
If I knew it would be the last time I could spare an extra minute or so to stop and say"I love you, "instead of assuming you would know I do.
假如我知道這將是最後壹次說?我愛妳?,我會留出時間或者停下手頭的工作告訴妳,而不會自負的認為妳已經知道。
If I knew it would be the last time I would be there so share you day,
假如我知道這是最後的光陰,我會在妳身邊。
I'm sure you'll have so many more, so I can let just this one slip away.
我總以為妳還有很多的時光,所以總讓這天靜靜地流走。
For surely there's slways tomorrow to make up for an oversight, and certainly there's another chance to make everthing right.
因為我總認為還有明天可以去彌補遺漏,我們還有下壹次機會會使所有的事變得美好。
There will always be another day, to say "I love you", and certainly there's another chance to say our"anything I can do?"
總想還有另壹個時刻,說?我愛妳?,也總認為還有下壹個機會,去說?妳有什麽要幫忙的嗎?
But, just in case I might be wrong, and today is all I get,
然而,萬壹我錯了,我只能擁有今天,
I'd like to say how much I love you, and I hope we never forget.
我好想說壹千壹萬遍?我愛妳?,讓我們永生不忘。
Tomorrow is not promised to anyone, young or old alike, and today may be the last chance you get to hold your love tight.
明天從沒給任何人承諾,不過是年輕人還是老年人。今天也許是妳最後壹次機會緊緊擁抱妳的愛人。
So, if you'er waiting for tomorrow, why not do it today?
所以,如果妳等待明天,為什麽不在今天行動?
For, if tomorrow never comes, you'll surely regret the day...
因為,如果明天用不到來,妳必將為今天而後悔?
That you didn't take that extra time for a smile, a huge, or a kiss, and you were too busy to grant someone, what turned out to be their one last wish.
妳後悔沒有抽出更多的時間去擁抱、微笑、親吻。後悔自己太過忙碌,沒有能幫別人實現他最後的心願。
So, hold your loved ones close today, and whisper in their ear, that you love them very much and you'll always hold them dear.
所以,緊緊擁抱妳的愛人吧,就在今天,對他們耳語,妳深深的愛他們,並永遠珍惜他們。
Take time to say"I'm sorry", "please forgive me", "thank you"or""it's okay.
抽出壹些時間說?對不起?、?請原諒?、?謝謝?或者?沒關系?吧。
And if tomorrow never comes, you'll have no regrets about today.
即使明天永遠不能到來,妳也不會為今天而後悔。
優秀的英語詩歌:Life is a gift 享受生活
Today before you think of saying an unkind word,
如今,在妳出言不遜前,
Think of someone who can't speak.
想想那些身患啞疾的人吧。
Before you complain about the taste of your food,
在抱怨事物不夠美味前,
Think of someone who has nothing to eat.
想想那些還在忍饑挨餓的人們吧。
Before you complain about your husband or wife,
在抱怨婚姻對象不盡如意時,
Think of someone who's crying out to God for a companion.
想想那些還在為找不到對象而愁苦的人吧。
Today before you complain about life,
在為生活的種種深感郁悶前,
Think of someone who went too early to heaven.
想想那些早已離開人世的人吧。
Before you complain about your children,
在為孩子不聽話而氣惱前,
Think of someone who desires children but they're barren.
想想那些不能生育而渴求孩子的人吧。
Before you argue about your dirty house someone didn't clean or sweep,
在為房子沒人清潔打掃而發牢騷前,
Think of the people who are living in the streets.
想想那些無家可歸的人吧。
Before whining about the distance you drive,
在抱怨行車旅途太長前,
Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet.
想想那些要走相同距離的徒步者吧。
And when you are tired and complain about your job,
在妳感到疲憊,厭煩工作前,
Think of the unemployed, the disabled and those who wished they had your job.
想想那些失業工人和殘疾人以及渴望有壹份妳這樣的工作的人吧。
But before you think of pointing your finger or condemning another,
在指責他人前,
Remember that not one of us is without sin and we all answer to one maker.
想想吧,人都不是完美的,我們都對上帝盡責。
And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down,
當消極思維讓妳深感沮喪時,
Put a smile on your face and thank God you're alive and still around.
微笑吧,並感謝上帝賜予妳生命。
Life is a gift,
生活是壹份禮物,
Enjoy it,
享受它,
Celebrate it,
慶祝它,
And fulfill it...
充實它。
And while you want to give love to someone today,
當妳要向某人表達愛意,
Love someone with what you do and the words you say,
用妳的言行去愛吧。
Love is not meant to be kept locked inside of us and hidden,
愛並非要深藏於心底,
So give it away" Give love to someone today!"
表達出來吧,?現在就去愛!?
優秀的英語詩歌:If You Forget Me如果妳忘了我
I want you to know one thing
希望妳知道
You know how this is
這是我的想法
If I look at the crystal moon
當我憑窗凝望
at the red branch
姍姍而來的秋日
of the slow autumn at my window
紅枝上的明月
If I touch near the fire
當我輕觸火堆旁
the impalpable ash,
似有似無的塵燼
or the wrinkled body of the log
或是褶皺層層的木柴
Everything carries me to you
我的心兒就會飛向妳
As if everything that exists
似乎壹切都有了
Aromas, light, medals,
芬芳,光明和榮譽
Or little boats that sail toward
就像小舟蕩向島嶼
those isles of your that wait for me,
那裏, 妳等候著我
Well now. If little by little
然而,假若
You stop loving me,
妳對我的愛情淡去
I shall stop loving you
我的愛火也會
Little by little.
漸漸熄滅.
If suddenly you forget me
如果瞬間妳忘了我
Do not look for me
別來找我,
For I shall already have forgotten you.
因為我早已把妳忘懷.
If you think it long and mad
我生命中
the wind of banners
過往的獵獵疾風
that passes through my life,
如果妳嫌棄它過於悠長,瘋狂
And you decide to leave me
而決意離我而去
at the shore of the heart where I have roots,
在我愛情所深埋的心之岸
Remember, that on that day, at that hour,
記住, 彼時彼刻,
I shall lift my arms
我將舉起雙臂
And my roots will set off
搖斷愛的根脈,
to seek another land.
憩於他方.
But, if each day, each hour,
但是, 如果每時每刻
You feel that you are destined for me
如果妳也感覺到妳是我的真命天子
with implacable sweetness,
能***享奇妙的甜蜜
If each day a flower climbs
如果妳迎向我的紅唇
up to your lips to seek me,
每天綻若鮮花
Ah my love, ah my own,
啊,我的愛人, 我心裏
in me all that fire is repeated,
所有的愛火將再度燃起,
In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten
永不會消失, 永不被忘記
My love feeds on your love, beloved,
我情因妳愛而生, 愛人啊
And as long as you live
情長今生,
it will be in your arms without leaving mine.
不離妳我臂彎.