當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - 《天真之歌》序詩?-?威廉·布萊克

《天真之歌》序詩?-?威廉·布萊克

辛棄疾曾在《清平樂·村居》中寫道:大兒鋤豆溪東,中兒正織雞籠。最喜小兒亡賴,溪頭臥剝蓮蓬。

兒童的世界十分簡單,孩子的目光總是很善良美好。那銀鈴般的笑聲,那稚氣的笑臉,都給這復雜的世界添上了幾抹純真的色彩。澄澈的眼睛中沒有半點汙穢,稚嫩的話語裏只有單純的快樂。

Piping down the valleys wild,

我吹著笛子走下荒谷,

Piping songs of pleasant glee,

吹著非常快樂的曲調,

On a cloud I saw a child,

我看見雲端裏有個小孩,

And he laughing said to me:

他笑著對我開口說道:

'Pipe a song about a Lamb!'

“妳吹壹支羊羔的歌!”

So I piped with merry chear.

我就高高興興地吹奏。

3

'Piper pipe that song again.'

“吹笛人,把歌兒再吹壹遍!”

So I piped, he wept to hear.

我再吹,他聽得眼淚直流。

'Drop thy pipe thy happy pipe;

“放下笛子,那快樂的笛子,

Sing thy songs of happy chear!'

把快樂的歌兒唱出歌喉!”

So I sung the same again,

我就唱那快樂的歌兒,

While he wept with joy to hear.

他聽著,歡喜得眼淚直流。

'Piper sit thee down and write

“吹笛人,妳坐下來動手寫吧,

In a book that all may read.'

字在書上,讓大家都來念。”

So he vanish'd from my sight;

他就在我的眼前消失了;

And I plucked a hollow reed.

我采了壹支空心的蘆管。

And I made a rural pen,

我做了壹支土氣的筆,

And I stain'd the water clear,

我再蘸著清澈的水滴,

And I wrote my happy songs

寫下了我那快樂的歌兒,

Every child may joy to hear.

叫每個孩子聽了都歡喜。