當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - “ 心有猛虎,細嗅薔薇”的原文誰知道?謝謝!

“ 心有猛虎,細嗅薔薇”的原文誰知道?謝謝!

由余光中翻譯而來,後常有: “心有猛虎,細嗅薔薇;盛宴之後,淚流滿面原詩] In Me, Past, Present, Future Meet

於我,過去,現在以及未來

by Siegfried Sassoon

西格夫裏·薩松(英國詩人)

In me, past, present, future meet

於我,過去,現在以及未來

To hold long chiding conference.

商談著,各執壹次,紛紛擾擾

My lusts usurp the present tense

林林總總的欲望,掠取著我的現在

And strangle Reason in his seat.

將理性扼殺於它的寶座

My loves leap through the future’s fence

我的愛情紛紛越過未來的藩籬

To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.

夢想解放出雙腳,舞蹈著

In me the cave-man clasps the seer,

於我,穴居者攫取了先知

And garlanded Apollo goes

佩帶花環的阿波羅

Chanting to Abraham’s deaf ear.

向亞伯拉罕的聾耳邊吟唱

In me the tiger sniffs the rose.

我心裏有只猛虎在細嗅薔薇

Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,

審視我的心靈吧,親愛的朋友,妳應戰栗

Since there your elements assemble.

因為那裏才是妳本來的面目