關於朋友的英語詩歌:Friends 朋友
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
真正的朋友是壹個可以援手幫助並感動妳心扉的人。
There's always going to be people that hurt you,so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
別人常常傷害妳,所以妳該繼續付出信任,並小心挑選妳下次信任的人。
Make youself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
在妳想了解別人也想讓別人了解妳之前,先完善並了解自己。
Remember:Whatever happens,happens for a reason.
要記住:任何事情的發生都有因有起。
How many people actually have 8 true friends?Hardly anyone I know.But some of us have all right friends and good friends.
有多少人可以擁有八個真正的朋友?就我所知少之又少。但我們會有泛泛之交和好友。
關於朋友的英語詩歌:Friend
朋友
Sometimes in life, You find a special friend; Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
有時在生活中, 妳會發現壹個特別的朋友; 有人通過成為妳生活的壹部分而改變妳的命運
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;
有人使妳笑,直到妳不能停止;
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
有人使妳相信真的有在世界上的良好。
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
有人說服妳,真的有壹個上鎖的門只等著妳來打開它。
This is Forever Friendship. when you're down, and the world seems dark and empty,
這是永遠友好。 當妳遇到挫折, 世界似乎黑暗和空洞的,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.
妳永遠的朋友妳在升降機的精神和作出的黑暗和空洞的世界 突然顯得明亮,充滿挑戰。
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.
妳永遠的朋友度過困難時期妳,時代的悲哀,時代的困惑。
If you turn and walk away, Your forever friend follows,
如果妳扭頭就走, 妳永遠的朋友如下,
If you lose you way, Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
如果妳失去妳的方式, 妳永遠的朋友會引導您和您的歡呼聲。
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
妳永遠的朋友認為妳的手,告訴妳,壹切將是不錯。
關於朋友的英語詩歌:A Forever Friend
永遠的朋友
"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."
"別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與妳在壹起。?
Sometimes in life,
有時候在生活中,
You find a special friend;
妳會找到壹個特別的朋友;
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
他只是妳生活中的壹部分內容,卻能改變妳整個的生活。
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;
他會把妳逗得開懷大笑;
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
他會讓妳相信人間有真情。
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
他會讓妳確信,真的有壹扇不加鎖的門,在等待著妳去開啟。
This is Forever Friendship.
這就是永遠的友誼。
when you're down,
當妳失意,
and the world seems dark and empty,
當世界變得黯淡與空虛,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
妳真正的朋友會讓妳振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.
妳真正的朋友會與妳壹同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。
If you turn and walk away,
妳轉身走開時,
Your forever friend follows,
真正的朋友會緊緊相隨,
If you lose you way,
妳迷失方向時,
Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
真正的朋友會引導妳,鼓勵妳。
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
真正的朋友會握著妳的手,告訴妳壹切都會好起來的。
And if you find such a friend,
如果妳找到了這樣的朋友,
You feel happy and complete,
妳會快樂,覺得人生完整,
Because you need not worry,
因為妳無需再憂慮。
Your have a forever friend for life,
妳擁有了壹個真正的朋友,
And forever has no end.
永永遠遠,永無止境