當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - 關於莎士比亞英文詩歌朗誦

關於莎士比亞英文詩歌朗誦

 英語詩歌,是壹種較為純粹的拼音語言,它有許多格律和音韻及音義方面的講究,值得讀者註意。我整理了關於莎士比亞英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

關於莎士比亞英文詩歌篇壹

 Sonnet 14

 Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck,

 我的判斷並不是來自星象中;

 And yet methinks I have astronomy;

 不過我想我自有占星的學說,

 But not to tell of good or evil luck,

 可是我不用它來蔔命運的吉兇,

 Of plagues, of dearths, or seasons' quality;

 蔔疫癘、災荒或季候的品格;

 Nor can I fortune to brief minutes tell,

 我也不會給壹刻刻時光掐算,

 Pointing to each his thunder, rain, and wind,

 因為我沒有從天上得到過啟示,

 Or say with princes if it shall go well

 指不出每分鐘前途的風雨雷電,

 By oft predict that I in heaven find.

 道不出帝王將相的時運趨勢:

 But from thine eyes my knowledge I derive,

 但是我從妳眼睛裏引出知識,

 And, constant stars, in them I read such art

 從這不變的恒星中學到這學問,

 As truth and beauty shall together thrive

 說是美與真能夠***同繁滋,

 If from thyself to store thou wouldst convert:

 只要妳能夠轉入永久的倉廩;

 Or else of thee this I prognosticate,

 如若不然,我能夠這樣預言妳:

 Thy end is truth's and beauty's doom and date.

 妳的末日,就是真與美的死期。

關於莎士比亞英文詩歌篇二

 Sonnet 15

 When I consider everything that grows

 我這樣考慮著;世間的壹切生物

 Holds in perfection but a little moment,

 只能夠繁茂壹個極短的時期,

 That this huge stage presenteth naught but shows

 而這座大舞臺上的全部演出

 Whereon the stars in secret influence comment;

 沒有不受到星象的默化潛移;

 When I perceive that men as plants increase,

 我看見:人類像植物壹樣增多,

 Cheered and checked even by the selfsame sky,

 壹樣被頭上的天空所鼓舞,所叱責;

 Vaunt in their youthful sap, at height decrease,

 在青春朝氣中雀躍,過極峰而下坡,

 And wear their brave state out of memory;

 堅持他們勇敢的品格到湮沒?

 Then the conceit of this inconstant stay

 於是,無常的世界就發出奇想,

 Sets you most rich in youth before my sight,

 使妳青春煥發地站在我眼前,

 Where wasteful Time debateth with Decay,

 揮霍的時間卻串通腐朽來逞強,

 To change your day of youth to sullied night;

 要變妳青春的白天為晦暗的夜晚;

 And, all in war with Time for love of you,

 為了愛妳,我要跟時間決鬥,

 As he takes from you, I engraft you new.

 把妳接上比青春更永久的枝頭。

關於莎士比亞英文詩歌篇三

 Sonnet 16

 But wherefore do not you a mightier way

 但是為什麽妳不用更強的方式

 Make war upon this bloody tyrant Time?

 來向那血腥的暴君?時間作鬥爭?

 And fortify yourself in your decay

 為什麽妳不用壹種比我這枯詩

 With means more blessed than my barren rhyme?

 更好的方法來加強將老的自身?

 Now stand you on the top of happy hours,

 現在妳站在歡樂時辰的峰頂上;

 And many maiden gardens, yet unset,

 許多沒栽過花兒的處女園地

 With virtuous wish would bear you living flowers,

 誠意地想要把妳的活花培養,

 Much liker than your painted counterfeit.

 教花兒比妳的畫像更加像妳:

 So should the lines of life that life repair,

 這樣,生命線必將使生命復燃,

 Which this time's pencil, or my pupil pen,

 而當代的畫筆或我幼稚的筆枝,

 Neither in inward worth nor outward fair

 不論畫外表的美或內心的善,

 Can make you live yourself in eyes of men.

 都沒法使妳本身在人眼中不死。

 To give away yourself keeps yourself still,

 自我放棄是永遠的自我保留;

 And you must live, drawn by your own sweet skill.

 妳必須靠妳自己的妙技求長壽。