當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - 兒童英文詩歌大全欣賞

兒童英文詩歌大全欣賞

詩歌作為壹種悠久的抒情方式,有其言說的法度。下面是我帶來的兒童英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

兒童英文詩歌篇壹

The Bird’s Home 鳥的家

O, where is thy home, sweet bird

啊,哪裏是妳的家,可愛的小鳥

With the song, and bright glossy plume?

有個這首歌和光澤明亮的羽毛?

"I'll tell thee where I rest,

“我會告訴妳我在哪裏休息,

If thou wilt not rob my nest ;

如果妳不搶我的窩;

I built among the sweet apple-bloom !"

我建造在甜美的蘋果園中!”

But, what's in thy nest, bright bird ?

但是,在妳的巢,有充滿活力的鳥嗎?

What's there, in the snug downy cell ?

那裏有什麽,有溫暖的毛茸茸的小屋嗎?

"If thou wilt not rob the tree ;

“要是妳不搶我的樹;

Nor go too near, to see

也不能走得太近去看

My quiet little home, I will tell."

我安靜的小家,我會告訴妳在哪裏。”

0, I will not thy trust betray !

哦,我不會背叛妳的信任!

The secret I will closely keep.

我將保守這個秘密。

"I've three tender little things

“我有三個溫柔的小東西

That have never used their wings !

現在他們還不會飛!

I left them there, at home, fast asleep."

我把他們留在那裏,在家裏,睡著了。”

Then, .why art thou here, my bird,

那麽,妳為什麽在這裏,我的鳥,

Away from thy young, helpless brood ?

離開還小的鳥,會不會時時擔心?

" To pay thee with a song-

“這首歌來送給妳—

Just to let me pass along,

只是為了讓我通過這裏,

Nor harm me, as I look for their food."

當我為他們的找食物時,他們也沒有受傷。”

兒童英文詩歌篇二

The Child And The Honey Bee 孩子和蜜蜂

e here, little bee !

到這裏來,小蜜蜂!

There are sweet flowers by me ;

我身上有花香;

e, and just let me see

來,讓我看看

How your honey is made.

妳的蜂蜜是怎麽做的

" Oh ! I can't ; for I fear

“哦!我不能,因為我害怕

That, for ing too near

所有我不敢靠的太近,

I should pay very dear ;

我應該很可愛;

I'm afraid ! I'm afraid !”

我害怕!我害怕!“

O, feel no alarm !

啊,感覺沒有事!

Not a wing nor an arm -

沒有翅膀也沒有手臂—

Not a part will I harm,

沒有傷害我,

While you're sipping your till

當妳喝著妳的蜂蜜

Pretty maid, then I'll e

漂亮的姑娘,我會來的

Close beside you, and hum ;

靠近妳,哼;

And you shall have some

妳要有壹些準備

Of the sweets I distil."

蜂蜜從花朵中提煉升華。”

My trust then is free,

我單純的相信,

Just as yours is to me ;

就像妳是我的;

But, be sure, little bee,

但是,可以肯定的是,小蜜蜂,

Not to give me your sting !

不要給我妳的刺!

"Oh, no, no ! since I flew

“哦,沒有,沒有!自從我會飛以來

From the cell where I grew,

在我成長的歲月裏,

None has known me to do

沒有人知道我做過

So ungrateful a thing !”

如此忘恩負義的事!“

Then, why thus supplied

那麽,為什麽這樣做

With a sting, but to hide

有刺,但隱藏起來

And to keep never tried,

僅僅是為了保護從未嘗試,

Out of sight ? cunning bee !

不見了?狡猾的蜜蜂!

" He who gave me the sting,

“他給我的刺,

And the swift gauzy wing.

和飛得快的薄翼。

Bids me not harm a thing

不要做傷害我的事

That would not injure me."

這也不會傷害到我。”

兒童英文詩歌篇三

Whole Duty of Children孩子的全部責任

A child should always say what's true,

壹個孩子應該總是會說什麽是真的,

And speak when he is spoken to,

當他說話的時候,

And behave mannerly at table:

在餐桌的舉止文明:

At least as far as he is able.

至少到目前為止,他有能力做到。