關於星空的英文詩歌篇壹
仰望星空starry sky
I look up at the
溫
翻譯:仲文夫***ZZIA***
我仰望星空,
它是那樣寥廓而深邃;
那無窮的真理,
讓我苦苦地求索、追隨。
I look up at the starry sky
Which is so deep and vast.
The never-ending truth
Makes me struggle to follow and quest it.
我仰望星空,
它是那樣莊嚴而聖潔;
那凜然的正義,
讓我充滿熱愛、感到敬畏。
I look up at the starry sky
Which is so solemn, holy and pure.
The severe and awe-inspiring justice
Makes me filled with deep love and in awe of it.
我仰望星空,
它是那樣自由而寧靜;
那博大的胸懷,
讓我的心靈棲息、依偎。
I look up at the starry sky
Which is so free and serene.
The broad bosom
Provides the place where where my soul rests and nestles to.
我仰望星空,
它是那樣壯麗而光輝;
那永恒的熾熱,
讓我心中燃起希望的烈焰、響起春雷。
I look up at the starry sky
Which is so marvelous and glorious.
The eternal blaze
Kindles the flame of hope in my heart, which resounds with spring thunder.
關於星空的英文詩歌篇二
星空中的真理
Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
仰望群星的時分,我壹清二楚,
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
盡管它們關懷備至,我亦有可能赴地府,
But on earth indifference is the least
可是塵世間我們絲毫不必畏懼
We have to dread from man or beast.
人類或禽獸的那份冷漠。
How should we like it were stars to burn
倘若群星燃燒著關懷我們的 *** ,
With a passion for us we could not return?
我們卻無法回報,我們作何感想?
If equal affection cannot be,
倘若無法產生同樣的感情,
Let the more loving one be me.
讓我成為更有愛心的人。
Admirer as I think I am
盡管我自視為群星的崇拜者,
Of stars that do not give a damn,
它們滿不在乎,
I cannot, now I see them ,say
現在我看群星,我卻難以啟齒,
I missed one terribly all day.
說我成天思念壹顆星星。
Were all stars to disappear or die
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,
I should learn to look at an empty sky
我應該學會仰望空蕩的天空,
And feel its total dark sublime,
同時感受天空壹片漆黑的崇高,
Though this might take me a little time.
雖然這樣可能要花費壹點時間。
關於星空的英文詩歌篇三
The Star 星星
***1***
Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 閃耀,閃耀,小星星!
How I wonder what you are, 我想知道妳身形,
Up above the world so high, 高高掛在天空中,
Like a diamond in the sky. 就像天上的鉆石。
***2***
When the blazing sun is gone, 燦爛太陽已西沈,
When he nothing shines upon, 它已不再照萬物,
Then you show your little light, 妳就顯露些微光,
Twinkle, twinkle all the night. 整個晚上眨眼睛。
***3***
The dark blue sky you keep 留戀漆黑的天空
And often thro' my curtains peep, 穿過窗簾向我望,
For you never shut your eye 永不閉上妳眼睛
Till the sun is in the sky. 直到太陽又現形。
***4***
'Tis your bright and tiny spark 妳這微亮的火星,
Lights the traveler in the dark; 黑夜照耀著遊人,
Though I know not what you are 雖我不知妳身形,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 閃耀,閃耀,小星星!