當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - 妳最喜歡的英文詩是

妳最喜歡的英文詩是

英語作文,我喜歡的壹首英文詩歌。1.詩歌大意;2.喜歡的理由;3.給妳的啟發 我喜歡的壹首英文詩:

When darkness fell

I stood on the steps to listen to;

Stars swarm in the garden

I stood in the dark.

Listen to the sound of landing a star!

You do not walk barefoot in the grass,

My garden is full of star fragments.

詩歌大意:作者在夜空下看星星。

喜歡的理由:通過對夜空裏星星的細致描寫表達了作者對世界真誠的認知。

給我的啟發:人做為大自然的壹種存在,在安靜的夜晚中,仰望星空,感受天地壹體。 妳所知道的最浪漫的英文詩歌是什麽?

where I come from nobody knows,where I am going everything goes.he wind blows, the sea flows,nobody knows. And where I am going, nobody knows.這是電影《珍妮的畫像》譯成中文:我的來處,無人知曉。我的去處,萬有的歸宿。風吹,海嘯,無人知曉。英文是網上轉來的,看到那電影,印象最深的就是這譯文,有些來去處去的味。所以多年了,壹直記得。 最浪漫的壹句應該是:“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”翻譯過來就是:我們都在陰溝裏,但仍有人仰望星空。 《當妳老了》這首詩在中國可以說是非常有名了!And paced upon the mountains overhead愛情是怎樣逝去,又怎樣步上群山,And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.怎樣在繁星之間藏住了臉。 想起了電影《暮光之城》中的讓我驚艷的壹句話:I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for moring, moon for night, and you forever.同樣,用中文表達壹樣很浪漫。浮世三千,吾愛有三。 日,月,卿。 日為朝,月為暮,卿為朝朝暮暮。 美國著名的小說家海明威在他的著作《喪鐘為誰而鳴》壹書中也引用了本詩作為開篇詞。No man is an island, entire of itself;every man is a piece of the continent,a part of the main;if a clod be washed away by the sea。 妳最喜歡的英文詩是?最好附原文和翻譯。 從明天起,做壹個幸福的人

From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

餵馬,劈柴,周遊世界

Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜

From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

我有壹所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開

I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.從明天起,和每壹個親人通信

From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

告訴他們我的幸福

Telling them of my happiness,

那幸福的閃電告訴我的

What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

我將告訴每壹個人

I will spread it to each of them.

給每壹條河每壹座山取壹個溫暖的名字

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.陌生人,我也為妳祝福

Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

願妳有壹個燦爛的前程

May you have a brilliant future!

願妳有情人終成眷屬

May you lovers eventually become spouse!

願妳在塵世獲得幸福

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

我只願面朝大海,春暖花開

我用這首詩參加外文朗誦大賽拿了壹等獎 。這是海子的面朝大海春暖花開 有些什麽好聽的英文詩? 急求!!! 壹首經典的英文詩 也是我最喜歡的:I saw the weep I saw the weep(我見過妳哭) the big bright tear(晶瑩的涙珠)came over that eye of blue(從藍眼睛滑落) and then methought it did appear(像壹朵夢中出現的紫羅蘭)a violet dropping dew(滴下清透的露珠)I saw the smile (我見過妳笑) the sapphires blaze(連藍寶石的光芒)beside the ceased to shine(也因妳而失色) it could not match the living rays(它怎能比得上在妳凝視的眼神中) that filld that glance of thine(閃現的靈活光彩)as clouds from yonder sun receive(就如同夕陽為遠方的雲朵)a deep and mellow dye(染上絢爛的色彩) which scarce the shade of coming eve(緩緩而來的暮色也不能) can banish from the sky(將霞光逐出天外)those smiles unto the moodiest mind(妳的笑容讓沈悶的心靈)their own pure joy impart(分享純真的歡樂) their sunshine leaves a glow behind(這陽光留下了壹道光芒) that lightens over the heart(照亮了心靈上空) 妳最喜歡的英文詩歌是哪壹首?

最喜歡的英文歌就是泰坦尼克號的主題曲《my heart will go on》,高中英語老師推薦的,聽了後就壹直很喜歡。 我最喜歡的詩,來自Robert Frost。我記得是《Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening》。某個外教,在課上念的時候,立刻就被吸引住了。這首詩我壹直念念不忘了。 印象最深的是龐德寫的《地鐵車站》,簡短凝練,意象突出,富有美感,形象而哲理。 個人極力推薦《But You Didn't》 ,父親在戰爭中去世,母女倆相依為命。至此母親再沒改嫁,直到女兒再整理母親遺物的發現這首詩,被那種執著的愛感動。 分享壹個我喜歡的,那是奧登寫給情人Chester Kallman的詩,《Funeral Blues》,同樣是愛情詩,和葉芝的《當妳老了》比,絕不遜色。