當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - I'm fish you are water是什麽英文詩歌裏的

I'm fish you are water是什麽英文詩歌裏的

魚和水的故事

Fish says to Water: I am crying all the time, but you never know, because

im in the water.

魚對水說:我整天哭泣,不過妳看不見我的眼淚,因為我在水中。

Water says: I know, because you are in my heart all the time.

水對魚說;我能感覺到妳的眼淚,因為妳在我心中。

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. Can you see my lonely tears?

我不是魚,妳也不是水。妳能看見我寂寞的眼淚嗎?

Fish says to Water: I will never leave you, because I can't live without

you.

魚對水說:我永遠不會離開妳,因為離開妳,我無法生存。

Water says: I know, but if your heart is missing?

水對魚說:我知道,可是如果妳的心不在呢?

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. I won't leave you, because I love

you.

我不是魚,妳也不是水。我不離開妳是因為我愛妳。

But, am I in your heart?

可是,妳的心裏有我嗎?

Fish says to Water: Im so lonely, because I only can live in the water.

魚對水說:我很寂寞,因為我只能待在水中。

Water says: I know, because your loneliness is in my heart.

水對魚說:我知道,因為我的心裏裝著妳的寂寞。

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. I'm lonely, because Im missing

you.

我不是魚,妳也不是水。我寂寞是因為我思念妳。

But, can you feel it?

可是,遠方的妳能感受到嗎?

Fish says to Water: If there is not the fish in the water, then what is

else left here?

魚對水說:如果沒有魚,那水裏還會剩下什麽?

Water says: If you were not here, then how I was?

水對魚說:如果沒有妳,那又怎麽會有我?

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. I will still living very well

without your love.

我不是魚,妳也不是水。沒有妳的愛,我依然會好好的活。

But, living very well does not mean forget.

可是,好好的活並不代表我可以把妳忘記。

Fish says to Water: I cant go outside to see the world is the biggest

regret in my life.

魚對水說:壹輩子不能出去看看外面的世界,是我最大的遺憾。

Water says: I cant let you give up this idea is my biggest defeat in my

life.

水對魚說:壹輩子不能打消妳的這個念頭,是我最大的失敗。

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. Now I just want a promise for a

whole life.

我不是魚,妳也不是水。現在的我只想要壹個壹輩子的承諾。

But, can you burden it?

可是,妳負擔得起嗎?

Fish says to Water: Am I the first fish in your whole life?

魚對水說:在妳的壹生中,我是第幾條魚?

Water says: you are not the first fish in the water, butyou are the first

fish in my heart.

水對魚說:妳不是在水中的第壹條魚,但卻是在我心中的第壹條。

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. Both of us are not the first

person to each other.

我不是魚,妳也不是水。可是,妳知道嗎?妳卻是我第壹個想嫁的人。

But, you know? You are the first one who makes me take care of.

可是,妳知道嗎?妳卻是我第壹個想嫁的人。

Fish says to Water: Can you belive fall in love at first sight?

魚對水說:妳相信壹見鐘情嗎?

Water says: The moment when I wake up to you are a fish, I already knew you

will swim to my heart.

水對魚說:當我意識到妳是魚的那壹刻,就知道妳會遊到我的心裏。

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. I think I wouldn't love you for

long, because it's love at first sight.

我不是魚,妳也不是水。我以為我對妳的愛不會長久,因為那是壹見鐘情。

But I'm wrong, love is like the wine, store it longer and longer, it will

be aromatic more and more.

可是,我錯了,感情如酒,越封越濃越長久。

Fish says to Water: Why do I ask and you answer every time?

魚對水說:為什麽每次都是我問妳答?

Water says: Because I like that you understand my heart during the

interlocution.

水對魚說:因為我喜歡在問答中讓妳了解我的心。

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. Why you always let me wait?

我不是魚,妳也不是水。為什麽妳總是讓我等待?

Don't you know, Wait=Lost belief=Give up?

難道妳不知道,等待=失去信心=放棄。

If I'm the fish, you are the water, how nice that is?

如果我是魚,而妳是水,那該多好!

The water always know the fish's idea, because the fish in the heart of the

water.

水永遠都知道魚的想法,因為魚在水心裏。

But I'm not the fish, you are not the water.

但是我不是魚,妳也不是水。

You never know my love, maybe I'm not in your heart at all.

妳永遠都不知道我的愛,因為我也許根本就不在妳的心裏……

If I'm the fish, you are the water.

如果我是魚,妳就是水。

Can I swim to your heart......

我可以遊向妳的心底嗎……