當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - 人間四月天英文翻譯

人間四月天英文翻譯

妳是人間的四月天

You are the tender month of april

我說妳是人間的四月天,

I say, you are the tender month of april

笑音點亮了四面風;輕靈

your laughters dance in Aeolus's call

在春的光灩中交舞著變。

and swiftly change your steps in ripples of spring.

妳是四月早天裏的雲煙,

you are, leisurely clouds in the sky, roming,

黃昏吹著風的軟,星子在

in murmurs of dusky air, and stars sparkle

無意中閃,細雨點灑在花前。

casually, when misty rain falls, upon flowers.

那輕,那娉婷,妳是,鮮妍

so softly, so gently, and you, in these fairy hours

百花的冠冕妳戴著,妳是

are crowned in Flora's honor, innocent,

天真,莊嚴,妳是夜夜的月圓。

yet majestic, like a bright full-moon night,

雪化後那片鵝黃,妳像;新鮮

or the newly thawing snow. And an aqua sprout

初放芽的綠,妳是;柔嫩喜悅

shooting and proud, you are. Supple rejoice of seeing

水光浮動著妳夢中期待的白蓮。

the lotus flower upon the expanse of water shimmering.

妳是壹樹壹樹的花開,是燕

You are blooming buds of trees, or a swift swallow

在梁間呢喃,--妳是愛,是暖

whispering at my window, you are love, and mellow.

是詩的壹篇,妳是人間的四月天

a chapter of poetry, and tender april of mondialito.

註:

Aeolus (希臘神話)風之神

Flora (羅馬神話)花之神

aqua: 淡綠色