當前位置:成語大全網 - 端午節詩句 - 外國最著名的詩歌(中英雙譯)

外國最著名的詩歌(中英雙譯)

In me, past, present, future meet,於我,過去、現在和未來

To hold long chiding conference. 商討聚會 各執壹詞 紛擾不息。

My lusts usurp the present tense 林林總總的 欲望,掠取著我的現在

And strangle Reason in his seat. 把“理性”扼殺於它的寶座

My loves leap through the future's fence 我的愛情紛紛越過未來的藩籬

To dance with dream-enfranchised feet. 夢想解放出它們的雙腳 舞蹈不停

In me the cave-man clasps the seer, 於我,穴居人攫取了先知,

And garlanded Apollo goes 佩戴花環的阿波羅神

Chanting to Abraham's deaf ear. 向亞伯拉罕的聾耳唱嘆歌吟。

In me the tiger sniffs the rose. 心有猛虎,細嗅薔薇。

Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble, 審視我的內心吧,親愛的朋友,妳應顫栗,

Since there your elements assemble. 因為那才是妳本來的面目。

不是最著名,這個最著名就跟武功天下第壹樣,沒有定論,攤手