當前位置:成語大全網 - 端午節詩句 - 有關母親節英語詩歌精選?

有關母親節英語詩歌精選?

詩歌是壹個國家語言的濃縮 ,它以最凝煉的文字傳遞了時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感 ,其中的文化因素是理解和欣賞詩歌的關鍵。我精心收集了有關母親節英語詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

有關母親節英語詩歌:The Watcher守望中的媽媽

She always leaned to watch for us .

她總在那兒把我們守望,

Anxious if we were late ,

我們晚歸會使她發慌,

In winter by the window ,

冬天裏守在窗前

In summer by the gate ;

夏日裏靠在門前。

And though we mocked her tenderly ,

我們曾善意地將她嘲弄

Who had such foonich care ,

這般呵護似乎超出正常

The long way home would seem more safe ,

可漫長的歸途卻平添了安全

Because she waited there .

因為有她在殷切地翹望。

Her thoughts were all so full of us

她心裏盛下的卻是我們,

She never could forget !

卻不曾有壹刻的遺忘!

And so I think that where she is

我欣然感到她的那番期待

She must be watching yet,

無論她身處什麽地方。

Waiting till we e home to her

守望,壹直到我們遠回到她身旁

Anxious if we are late

若晚歸,會使她發慌,

Watching from Heaven's window

守望,在天庭之窗,

Leaning from Heaven's gate.

佇立,在天庭的門廊。

有關母親節英語詩歌:獻給媽媽的祝福

when you feel you are alone in the crowd,

熙熙攘攘之中,妳若感覺孤獨

when you think no one can understand you,

沒人能了解妳心中的痛苦

when your love is rejected by others,

當妳付出的愛得不到回應

and when you hate your life,

當妳憎恨生活

just close your eyes, and see, her face who loves you

閉上雙眼,妳會看到那愛妳之人的容顏

more than any one else,

她愛妳勝過世上所有

who care for you in loneliness,

在孤獨中撫慰妳

and dies when you cry.

因妳的哭泣而傷心欲絕

she is no one, but your sweet loving mother.

她不是別人,正是妳親愛的母親

love your mom first and always.

請將妳的愛回報給她

--------------------------------------

the super most example of love in my life.

充滿愛的瞬間:

when apples were 4 and we were 5,

四個蘋果,五個人分

then my mother said,

媽媽於是說

i don't like apples.

我不喜歡吃蘋果

有關母親節英語詩歌:mother machree 慈母頌

there’s a spot in my heart

which no colleen may own;

there’s a depth in my soul

never sounded or known;

在我心中有那麽壹隅,

任何少女也不能占據。

它埋在我靈魂的深處,

我從不聲張從不表露。

there’s a place in my memory

my life that you fill;

no other can take it

no one ever will;

在我的記憶裏,

生活充滿著妳。

別人不能替代,

永遠也無例外。

every sorrow or care

in the dear days gone by;

was made bright by the light

of the *** ile in your eye;

逝去的歡樂日子裏,

也曾有煩惱和憂傷。

但妳眸中微笑的光,

總可以把壹切照亮。

like a candle that’s set

in a window at night;

your fond love has cheered me

and guided me right;

宛如壹支點燃的蠟燭,

茫茫黑夜中透過窗戶。

妳溫柔的愛鼓舞著我,

指引我走上正確道路。

sure i love the dear silver

that shines in your hair;

and the brow that’s all furrowed

and wrinkled with care;

我愛妳美麗的頭髪,

閃爍著熠熠的銀光。

我愛妳額上的皺紋,

刻滿了歲月的滄桑。

i kiss the dear fingers

so toil warm for me;

oh! god bless you and

keep you, mother machree!

我吻妳優美的雙手,

為我辛勞暖我心房。

願主保佑與妳同在,

慈母啊,我的親娘!