翻譯為:
夏之眠
---作者:Robert Louis Steven 羅伯特·路易斯·斯蒂文森
In winter I get up at night 冬日裏我夜裏起床
And dress by yellow candle-light. 借著昏黃的燭光穿衣裳。
In summer quite the other way, 夏日裏可不壹樣
I have to go to bed by day. 我卻得早早睡覺上床
(2)
I have to go to bed and see 不得已睡覺時聽見了
The birds still hopping1 on the tree, 鳥兒還在樹梢躍蕩,
Or hear the grown-up people's feet 大人們的腳步聲
Still going past me in the street. 還在大街上回響
(3)
And does it not seem hard to you, 天空還是那麽蔚藍,明亮
When all the sky is clear and blue, 我多麽想嬉戲,玩耍
And I should like so much to play, 妳是否覺得
To have to go to bed by day? 這時候就睡覺難入夢鄉?
保證正確率,望采納
如有疑問,請追問
謝謝~