當前位置:成語大全網 - 端午節詩句 - 想問壹段英文詩句的翻譯!

想問壹段英文詩句的翻譯!

And I should like so much to play,

當我身旁恍若有壹座遊樂場,(就是我還想多玩點)

To have to go to bed by day?

而我卻只能早早睡覺上床?

全文翻譯:

Bed in Summer —— by Robert Louis Stevenson

夏之眠

In winter I get up at night

冬日裏我夜裏起床,

And dress by yellow candle-light.

借著昏黃的燭光穿衣裳。

In summer quite the other way,

夏日裏可不壹樣,

I have to go to bed by day.

我不得不白日裏就睡覺上床。

I have to go to bed and see

我只能在床上向外張望,

The birds still hopping on the tree,

小鳥們仍在樹上蹦蹦跳跳,

Or hear the grown-up people’s feet

大人們的腳步聲

Still going past me in the street.

還在大街上回響。

And does it not seem hard to you,

妳是否覺得這未免太荒唐,

When all the sky is clear and blue,

當天空是那麽蔚藍、明亮,

And I should like so much to play,

當我身旁恍若有壹座遊樂場,

To have to go to bed by day?

而我卻只能早早睡覺上床?