壹眼萬年泰戈爾的絕美英文詩句
I asked nothing,only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.?
我壹無所求,只站在林邊樹後。
The morning wore on and I did not come near you.?
晨光漸逝而我沒有步近妳。
Languor Was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.?
倦意還逗留在黎明的眼上,露潤在空氣裏。
You Smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been Waiting long.?
妳微微地笑著,不同我說什麽話。而我覺得,為了這個,我已等待得久了。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.?
當我們是大為謙卑的時候,便是我們最接近偉大的時候。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.?
我們把世界看錯了,反說它欺騙我們。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.?
是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.?
她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。
My heart,the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.?
我的心是曠野的鳥,在妳的眼睛裏找到了它的天空。
The waterfall sing,"I find my song, when I find my freedom.
瀑布歌唱道:當我找到了自己的自由時,我找到了我的歌。
A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.?
世界上的壹隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下妳們的足印在我的文字裏。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.?
如果妳因失去了太陽而流淚,那麽妳也將失去群星了。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.?
生如夏花之約爛,死如秋葉般靜美。
The world has kissed my soul with its pain asking for its return in songs.?
世界以痛吻我,要我報之以歌。
Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her this is love.?
眼睛為她下著雨,心卻為她打著傘,這就是愛情。