Invictus 不可征服
Out of the night that covers me, 透過覆蓋我的深夜,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole, 我看見層層無底的黑暗。
I thank whatever gods may be 感謝上帝曾賜我,
For my unconquerable soul. 不可征服的靈魂。
In the fell clutch of circumstance 就算被地獄緊緊攫住,
I have not winced nor cried aloud. 我不會畏縮,也不驚叫。
Under the bludgeoninmgs of chance 經受過壹浪又壹浪的打擊,
My head is bloody, but unbowed. 我滿頭鮮血都不低頭。
Beyond this place of wrath and tear 在這滿是憤怒和眼淚的世界之外,
Looms but the Horror of the shade, 可怕的陰影在遊蕩。
And yet the menace of the years 還有,未來的威脅,
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid. 可我是毫不畏懼的。
It matters not how strait the gate, 無論我將穿過的那扇門有多窄,
How charged with punishments the scroll, 無論我將肩承怎樣的責罰。
I am the master of my fate: 我是命運的主宰,
I am the captain of my soul. 我是靈魂的統帥。
其實裏爾克的詩寫愛情寫的稍少 可惜 國內的譯本都不是很好
詩若不寫愛情 就缺少了最燦爛的華章
諾貝爾候選人阿多尼斯的詩集 《我的孤獨是壹座花園》妳可以去看看
至於哲理詩 泰戈爾的飛鳥集 確實很有美感 舉壹例:
有壹天 我夢見彼此成了陌生人,醒來才發現我們本是親密無間
不是我選擇最好的,是最好的選擇我
生如夏花般徇爛 死若秋葉般靜美