月亮有的,是溫柔,是情思,是浪漫,是執著,古往今來,不知征服了多少桀驁不訓的情男癡女,演繹了多少淒婉絕美的故事。我整理了描寫月亮的英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!
描寫月亮的英文詩歌篇壹shall i your beauties with the moon compare?
我能把妳的美麗比作月亮嗎?
by pierre de ronsard
作者:龍薩
shall i your beauties with the moon compare?
我能把妳的美麗比作月亮嗎?
she?s faithless, you a single purpose own.
她背信棄義,妳卻意誌堅決。
or to the general sun, who everywhere
或者把妳比作平凡的太陽?四處
goes common with his light? you walk alone
揮灑著壹樣的光芒?妳孤獨地行走,
and you are such that envy must despair
妳如此地美麗,至而讓嫉妒絕望
of finding in my praise aught to condone,
發覺我的贊揚無以原諒,
you have no likeness since there?s naught as fair
妳如此美麗,世人望塵莫及,
yourself your god, your star, fate?s overtone.
妳是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命運的回音。
those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,
那些瘋狂與魯莽的人啊,讓其他的女人與妳爭輝,
hurt themselves when they would hurt you,
在傷害妳的時刻,卻傷害了他們自己,
so far your excellence their dearth outpaces.
妳的美麗至今無人企及。
either your body shields some noble demon,
妳這個尤物啊,遮掩了某些顯貴的惡魔,
or mortal you image immortal virtue;
妳不朽的軀體遮住了妳流芳的美德,
or pallas you or first among the graces.
妳是智慧女神,亦或是美麗女人中的最美女人。
tr. zhang heqing
翻譯:張和清
描寫月亮的英文詩歌篇二致月亮
雪萊 詩/黎歷 譯
妳面容蒼白是否已厭倦
總在攀登天堂,朝地球凝望,
妳穿梭於生辰不同的群星
孤獨地流浪?
宛若無歡樂的眼睛,不斷變幻,
找不到目標值得停留久長?
To The Moon
by Percy Bysshe Shelley
Art thou pale for weariness
Of climbing heaven and gazing on the earth,
Wandering companionless
Among the stars that have a different birth, --
And ever changing, like a joyless eye
That finds no object worth its constancy?
描寫月亮的英文詩歌篇三The Sun And The Moon 太陽和月亮
THE SUN AND THE MOON
太陽和月亮
The sun is round and very bright,
太陽圓又亮,
He shines and gives us light.
光照大地上。
Then he goes to sleep at night
晚上他睡去,
And sends his brother, Mr.Moon
派來月亮弟,
Who floats on high like a white balloon.
好象銀氣球,
高高天上遊。