1.I love you andthat’s all I really know it’s a love story,baby.
壹生心系於伊,此乃吾心深許。
2.I like you,butjust like you.
縱然萬劫不復,縱然相思入骨,我也待妳眉眼如初,歲月如故。
3.First I needyour hand,then forever can begin.
執子之手,與子偕老。
4.Don’t yourealize she did it for you tonight?
心悅君兮君可知?
5.I will love youmore than yesterday,but less than tomorrow.
我會愛妳永遠比昨天多壹點,比明天少壹點。
6.Well,not thatemotional but i move the heart.
情如風雪無常,卻是壹動情殤。
7.Love melittle,love me long.
慕爾如星,願守心壹人,從天光乍破,走到暮雪白頭。
8.Catch one’sheart,never be apart.
願得壹人心,白首不分離。
9.I love threethings.The sun,the moon and you.The sun for the day,the moon for the night andyou forever.
吾愛有三:日、月、卿。日為朝,月為暮,卿為朝朝暮暮。
10.Cause we wereboth young when I first saw you.
若人生只如初見。
ps:這次小木會用幾天的時間,連續更新英文美麗翻譯的文章。這次收集的英文翻譯,部分來源於網絡。希望這幾句美好,能帶給妳片刻的歡愉。如果喜歡,歡迎關註小木,小木會持續更文的。