當前位置:成語大全網 - 端午節詩句 - 友情英語小詩歌帶翻譯

友情英語小詩歌帶翻譯

 友情是平等的人之間,離開利害關系所結的交際,而欺詐卻是暴君和奴隸之間的卑鄙關系。我整理了友情英語小詩歌帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

友情英語小詩歌帶翻譯篇壹

 the arrow and the song 箭與歌

 henry wadsworth longfellow

 亨利?沃茲沃斯?朗費羅

 i shot an arrow into the air,

 我向天空射出壹支箭,

 it fell to earth i knew not where;

 它飛落在不知何處的地面;

 for so swiftly it flew the sight,

 它飛馳得如此迅速,

 could not follow it in its flight.

 沒有視線能夠跟隨它的腳步。

 i breathed a song into the air,

 我向天空輕唱壹首歌,

 it fell to earth i knew not where;

 它消逝在不知何處的角落;

 for who has the sight so keen and strong,

 誰的目光能夠如此銳利,

 that can follow the flight of a song.

 可以追隨歌聲的旋律。

 long,long afterwards in an oak,

 很久很久以後,在壹棵橡樹上,

 i found the arrow still unbroke;

 我發現那支箭依然完好如初;

 and the song, from beginning to end,

 而那首歌自始至終,

 i found again in the heart of a friend.

 都深深印在壹位朋友的心中。

友情英語小詩歌帶翻譯篇二

 Friendship Is Like the Breeze

 by Terri Fanning

 Friendship is like the breeze,

 You can't hold it,

 Smell it,

 Taste it,

 Or know when it's coming,

 But you can always feel it,

 And you'll always know it's there,

 It may come and then go,

 But you can know it'll always be back.

 友誼如微風

 特裏-範寧

 友誼如和煦的微風,

 妳握不住它,

 聞不到它,

 嘗不到它,

 無法知道它何時光臨,

 不過妳總能感覺到它,

 而且總能意識到它的存在,

 它可能會來了而又走開,

 但妳知道它總會回來。

友情英語小詩歌帶翻譯篇三

 A Forever Friend

 "A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."

 "別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與妳在壹起。?

 Sometimes in life,

 有時候在生活中,

 You find a special friend;

 妳會找到壹個特別的朋友;

 Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

 他只是妳生活中的壹部分內容,卻能改變妳整個的生活。

 Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

 他會把妳逗得開懷大笑;

 Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

 他會讓妳相信人間有真情。

 Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

 他會讓妳確信,真的有壹扇不加鎖的門,在等待著妳去開啟。

 This is Forever Friendship.

 這就是永遠的友誼。

 when you're down,

 當妳失意,

 and the world seems dark and empty,

 當世界變得黯淡與空虛,

 Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world

 suddenly seem bright and full.

 妳真正的朋友會讓妳振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。

 Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.

 妳真正的朋友會與妳壹同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。

 If you turn and walk away,

 妳轉身走開時,

 Your forever friend follows,

 真正的朋友會緊緊相隨,

 If you lose you way,

 妳迷失方向時,

 Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

 真正的朋友會引導妳,鼓勵妳。

 Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

 真正的朋友會握著妳的手,告訴妳壹切都會好起來的。

 And if you find such a friend,

 如果妳找到了這樣的朋友,

 You feel happy and complete,

 妳會快樂,覺得人生完整,

 Because you need not worry,

 因為妳無需再憂慮。

 Your have a forever friend for life,

 妳擁有了壹個真正的朋友,

 And forever has no end.

 永永遠遠,永無止境。