The pale moonlight in a corner of my heart
那麽亮卻那麽冰涼
is so bright, yet icy cold
每個人都有壹段悲傷
Everyone has his own sad story
想隱藏卻欲蓋彌彰
covered up, yet revealing more
白月光照天涯的兩端
The pale moon sheds light on both ends of the world
在心上卻不在身旁
when you are on my mind yet not by my side.
擦不幹妳當時的淚光
There is no way to wipe away your tears;
路太長追不回原諒
Regrets would never cover the distance between us.
妳是我不能言說的傷
You are my unspeakable wound;
想遺忘又忍不住回想
Casting away would only force it back.
像流亡壹路跌跌撞撞
I tumble and stumble as if on way of exile,
妳的捆綁無法釋放
ever tied up in your love.
白月光心裏某個地方
The pale moonlight in a corner of my heart
那麽亮卻那麽冰涼
Is so bright, yet icy cold
每個人都有壹段悲傷
Everyone has his own sad story
想隱藏卻在生長
Covered up, yet growing wild.