請假條:往往指由於生病或特殊情況不能親自當面請假,用假條的形式告假。所以,請假條大多是病假條。可以自寫,也可請他人代寫。寫假條最重要的是說明原因和請假的期限。
Jan. 10thDear Ms. Jiang,I am terribly sorry that I shall be unable to attend this mornings two periods of English Class due to a bad cold and high fever. Enclosed is a certificate from the doctor who said I must stay in bed for a few days. I will go back to school as soon as I recover.
Yours respectfully,Tian Ye
關於寫便條的英語作文篇二:
欠條;留下字據,表示欠某人某物。條據上需寫明錢物名稱和數量、立據人及日期。不得塗改。
Sept. 16th, 2002Borrowed from the Foreign Language Department Reference Library three books as follows:A copy of History and Anthology of English Literature by Wu WeirenA copy of A Survey of American Literature by Chang YaoxinA copy of World Literature by Jiang Chengen
Wu Zhuo
For the Office of
Social Science Department
英語專四便條寫作常用句型:
1、I’d like ...to come to dinner
非常希望……***進晚餐
2、request the pleasure of
恭請……
3、The favor of a reply is requested
敬賜復函
4、May I have the honor of your company at dinner?
敬備菲酌,恭請光臨
5、Thank you for inviting us to dinner
謝謝您邀請我們***進晚餐
6、I hope you’re not too busy to come.
我期望您會在百忙中光臨
7、The reception will be held in ...,on ...
招待會定於……在……舉行
8、We sincerely/faithfully hope you can attend….
我們期待您的光臨
9、We are looking forward to ...
我們期待著……
10、We have decided to have a party in honor of the occasion
為此我們決定舉辦壹次晚會