詩名:A RED RED ROSE
作者:robert burns
Oh, my love is like a red, red rose,
呵,我的愛人像朵紅紅的玫瑰
That's newly sprung in June.
六月裏迎風初開;
Oh, my love is like a melody,
呵,我的愛人像支甜甜的曲子,
That's sweetly played in tune.
奏得合拍又和諧。
As fair as you, my bonnie lass,
我的好姑娘,多麽美麗的人兒!
So deep in love am I;
請看我,多麽深摯的愛情!
And I will love you still, my dear,
親愛的,我永遠愛妳,
Till all the seas gone dry.
縱使大海幹涸水流盡。
Till all the seas gone dry, my dear,
縱使大海幹涸水流盡,
And the rocks melt with the sun;
太陽將巖石燒作灰塵,
I will love you till, my dear,
親愛的,我永遠愛妳,
While the sands of life shall run
只要我壹息猶存。
And fare you well, my only love!
珍重吧,我唯壹的愛人,
And fare you well, a while!
珍重吧,讓我們暫時別離,
And I will come again, my love,
但我定要回來,
Though it were ten thousand mile.
哪怕千裏萬裏!
擴展資料:
作品名稱:紅紅的玫瑰
外文名稱:A Red, Red Rose
作品別名:壹朵紅紅的玫瑰
創作年代:18世紀
作 者:羅伯特·彭斯
創作背景:詩人寫這首詩的目的是送給他的戀人即少女琪恩。詩人在詩中歌頌了戀人的美麗,表達了詩人的熾熱感情和對愛情的堅定決心。
這首詩是詩人的代表作.它開了英國浪漫主義詩歌的先河.對濟慈、拜倫等人有很大的影響。詩人用流暢悅耳的音調、質樸無華的詞語和熱烈真摯的情感打動了千百萬戀人的心.也使得這首詩在問世之後成為人們傳唱不衰的經典。