當前位置:成語大全網 - 愛國詩句 - 簡短英文詩歌附插圖

簡短英文詩歌附插圖

勃朗寧夫人抒情十四行詩集第壹首?

我想起,當年希臘的詩人曾經歌詠:?

I thought once how Theocritus had sung?

年復壹年,那良辰在殷切的盼望中?

Of the sweet years, the dear and wished-for years,?

翩然降臨,各自帶壹份禮物?

Who each one in a gracious hand appears?

分送給世人--年老或是年少。?

To bear a gift for mortals, old or young:?

當我這麽想,感嘆著詩人的古調,?

And, as I mused it in his antique tongue,?

穿過我淚眼所逐漸展開的幻覺,?

I saw, in gradual vision through my tears,?

我看見,那歡樂的歲月、哀傷的歲月--?

The sweet, sad years, the melancholy years,?

我自己的年華,把壹片片黑影接連著?

Those of my own life, who by turns had flung?

掠過我的身。緊接著,我就覺察?

A shadow across me. Straightway I was 'ware,?

(我哭了)我背後正有個神秘的黑影?

So weeping, how a mystic Shape did move?

在移動,而且壹把揪住了我的發,?

Behind me, and drew me backward by the hair;?

往後拉,還有壹聲吆喝(我只是在掙紮):?

And a voice said in mastery, while I strove, --?

“這回是誰逮住了妳?猜!”“死,”我答話。?

`Guess now who holds thee?' -- `Death.' I said. But, there?

聽哪,那銀鈴似的回音:“不是死,是愛!”?

The silver answer rang, -- `Not Death, but love.'