當前位置:成語大全網 - 愛國詩句 - 英語強人系列原創情感感悟兩篇----譯成英文

英語強人系列原創情感感悟兩篇----譯成英文

感情這事是可遇而不可求的。壹段美好的感情是多麽值得人們去珍惜啊。譯後有感。

壹)

有的時候, Sometimes,

經過壹段時間, after a while,

我逐漸平靜下來了, I calm down gradually,

我發現我的第壹次情感是很浪漫的.and find that my first passion is very romantic.

就象充電電池壹樣,Like a charge battery,

當我在愛河的時候,when I was in love,

我總是陷入了她的愛的包圍.I encircled by her love at all time.

我被她對我說的每壹句話所吸引, I was attracted by every sentence she said to me.

或許那是壹個我永遠不希望醒來的夢.maybe it was a dream that I whish I could never wake up.

我希望我愛的持久些, I hope my love can last longer,

我希望… I hope...

就象突然停電壹樣,Suddenly,I felt like the power was cut,

我所有的希望都打破了,all my hopes were destroyed,

突然間我迷失在愛的幻覺中了, I missed in the hallucination of love in a sudden,

我不知道我在哪裏,我要做什麽,and didn't know where I was,what I wanted to do,

我為什麽要做,我怎樣去做才好…… why I should do,and how to do...

就象朋友說的壹樣,As a friend's words,

明天壹樣是美好的壹天,tomorrow will be still a fine day,

我將再找壹塊更好的電池, I will find a better battery,

壹個適合的地方去添充我愛的故事, a suitable place to fill my love story,

繼續著完美的愛的故事, and keep on the ideal love stoty.

我希望…… I hope...

-------------------------------

(二)

記數著當我們相識的日子,I count the days since we knew each other,

大約有壹個月了. it's about a month.

發生在我們身上的故事總是那麽偶然. The story happens to us is always so casual.

每次談天我都叫妳 “寶兒”.I call you Baoer every time we chat,

我喜歡這麽叫著. and I like calling you like this.

有的時候我在想, Sometimes I was thinking

我怎樣得到自己的情感, that how I could get my own passion,

實際上我越急, in fact,more anxious I felt,

就越不屬於我. more difficult for me to get.

穩當些就更好了.If I could be steady,it would be better.

每年的2月12日是個特殊的日子. 12th February is a special day every year.

紅玫瑰,巧克力總是充滿著愛的感覺.red rose and chocolate are always filled with the feeling of love.

即使我們的路還要壹起走很遠,Although we have a very long road to go together,

這都不重要.it is unimportant.

記得這些: Remember these,

我永遠是妳最好的朋友,I will be your best friend forever,

給妳需要的勇氣.give you the courage you need,

支持妳的壹切. and support you all.

相信我, Believe me,

最好的祝福給最好的朋友, the best blessing to my best friend,

把它發給遙遠的土地上, send it to the soil faraway,

穿過太空達到妳的心靈,it can reach to your heart through the outer space,

溫暖妳的身心 …… and warm your body and mind...