當前位置:成語大全網 - 愛國詩句 - 愛情的英文詩歌及翻譯

愛情的英文詩歌及翻譯

 愛情不講究公平,講得出公平的,不會是愛情。下面是我為大家整理的愛情的英文詩歌及翻譯,歡迎參考~

篇壹:愛情的英文詩歌及翻譯

 It is the miller’s daughter,

 那是磨坊主的女兒,

 And she is grown so dear, so dear,

 她長得那麽那麽的美,

 That I would be the jewel

 以至於我願是那珠寶

 That trembles at her ear:

 搖曳在她的耳旁

 For hid in ringlets day and night,

 日日夜夜地藏在她的發間

 I’d touch her neck so warm and white.

 纏綿於她那如此溫暖白皙的香頸

 And I would be the girdle

 我願是那裙帶

 About her dainty dainty waist,

 纏繞在她那纖腰上

 And her heart would beat against me

 我可以讓她的心跳離我如此之近

 In sorrow and in rest:

 無論在悲傷還是平靜的時候

 And I should know if it beat right,

 當我想要迫切地知道她的心跳如何

 I’d clasp it round so close and tight.

 我就可以與她緊緊相擁。

 And I would be the necklace,

 我願是那項鏈

 And all long to fall and rise

 整日上下跳躍

 Upon her balmy bosom,

 在她芳香的胸前

 With her laughter or her sighs,

 伴隨著她的笑容和嘆息

 And I would lie so light, so light,

 就讓我如此輕地躺下

 I scarce should be unclasp’d at night

 冀求她在夜裏也別把我摘下

篇二:愛情的英文詩歌及翻譯

 愛情Sir Thomas Browne托馬斯布朗爵士

 I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

 我愛妳,不是因為妳是壹個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與妳在壹起時的感覺。

 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is,won't make you cry.

 沒有人值得妳流淚,值得讓妳這麽做的人不會讓妳哭泣。

 The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

 失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

 Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

 縱然傷心,也不要悉眉不展,因為妳不知是誰會愛上妳的笑容。

 To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

 對於世界而言,妳是壹個人;但是對於某人,妳是他的整個世界。

 Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

 不要為那些不願在妳身上花費時間的人而浪費妳的時間。

 Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

 愛妳的人如果沒有按妳所希望的方式愛妳,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛妳。

 Don't try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

 不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的.時候出現。

 Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,

 在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別人;

 so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

 在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。

 Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

 不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為妳的曾經擁有。

 Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.

 "生命是束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。"

篇三:愛情的英文詩歌及翻譯

 If you were a teardrop;In my eye,

 For fear of losing you,I would never cry

 And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,

 Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright.

 如果妳是我眼裏的;壹滴淚;

 為了不失去妳;我將永不哭泣;

 如果金色的陽光;停止了它耀眼的光芒;

 妳的壹個微笑;將照亮我的整個世界。

 My river runs to thee.

 Blue sea, wilt thou welcome me? My river awaits reply.

 Oh! sea, look graciously. Emily Dickinson

 我是壹條朝妳奔流而去的小溪,

 藍色的大海啊,妳願意接納我嗎?

 優雅的大海啊,小溪正在等待妳的回答。

 Since the first time I saw you,

 I felt something inside,

 I don't know if it's love at first sight,

 I do know I really like you a lot.

 自從第壹次見到妳,

 我的內心無法平靜,

 我不知道這是否是壹見鍾情,

 我只知道我真的很喜歡妳。