當前位置:成語大全網 - 愛國詩句 - 莎士比亞詩歌英文

莎士比亞詩歌英文

莎士比亞詩歌英文

Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts,

妳的胸懷有了那些心而越可親

Which I by lacking have supposed dead,

(它們的消逝我只道已經死去);

And there reigns love and all love's loving parts,

原來愛,和愛的壹切可愛部分,

And all those friends which I thought buried.

和埋掉的友誼都在妳懷裏藏住。

How many a holy and obsequious tear

多少為哀思而流的聖潔淚珠

Hath dear religious love stol'n from mine eye

那虔誠的愛曾從我眼睛偷取

As interest of the dead, which now appear

去祭奠死者!我現在才恍然大悟

But things removed that hidden in thee lie!

他們只離開我去住在妳的心裏。

Thou art the grave where buried love doth live,

妳是座收藏已往恩情的芳冢,

Hung with the trophies of my lovers gone,

滿掛著死去的情人的紀念牌,

Who all their parts of me to thee did give;

他們把我的饋贈盡向妳呈貢,

That due of many now is thine alone:

妳獨自享受許多人應得的愛。

Their images I loved I view in thee,

在妳身上我瞥見他們的倩影,

And thou, all they, hast all the all of me.

而妳,他們的總和,盡有我的心。