當前位置:成語大全網 - 愛國詩句 - 適合集體朗誦的中英文對照詩歌

適合集體朗誦的中英文對照詩歌

再 別 康 橋 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

輕輕的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

正如我輕輕的來; As quietly as I came here;

我輕輕的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye

作別西天的雲彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

那河畔的金柳, The golden willows by the riverside

是夕陽中的新娘; Are young brides in the setting sun;

波光裏的艷影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves

在我的心頭蕩漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.

軟泥上的青荇, The floatingheart growing in the sludge

油油的在水底招搖; Sways leisurely under the water;

在康河的柔波裏, In the gentle waves of Cambridge

我甘心做壹條水草! I would be a water plant!

那榆蔭下的壹潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees

不是清泉,是天上虹, Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

揉碎在浮藻間, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

沈澱著彩虹似的夢。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.

尋夢?撐壹支長蒿, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

向青草更青處漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant;

滿載壹船星輝, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

在星輝斑斕裏放歌。 And sing aloud in the splendid hour of starlight.

但我不能放歌, But I can not sing aloud

悄悄是別離的笙簫; Quietness is my farewell music;

夏蟲也為我沈默, Even summer insects keep silence for me

沈默是今晚的康橋! Silent is Cambridge tonight!

悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

正如我悄悄的來; As quietly as I came here;

我輕輕的揮壹揮衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves

不帶走壹片雲彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.

另外:/data/2006/0215/article_273.htm