Are you feeling all right?妳感覺好嗎?
Are you bowels acting properly?妳的大便正常嗎?
Do you cough?有沒有咳嗽?
Did you have pains here before?以前這兒覺得痛嗎?
Do you have any appetite?吃東西有胃口嗎?
How long has it been going on?這情況持續多久了?
How bad is it?l厲害到什麽程度?
What did you eat yesterday?妳昨天吃了什麽東西?
Telling the doctor how you feel(述說病情)
About a week now現在大概壹周了.
About five days running already現在已經持續有五天了.
I cough a great deal at night我晚上咳得很厲害
I don't feel like eating anything我什麽也不想吃
I feel chilly我怕冷
I feel like I'm burning up我覺得渾身發熱
I feeling like vomiting我覺得想嘔吐
I feel shivery and I have got a sore throat我覺得怕冷而且喉嚨疼痛.
I have a stomach-ache我胃痛
I feel a dull pain in the stomach我覺得胃部有鈍痛
It all began yesterday是從昨晚開始的
It keeps hanging on這老是不好
My tooch is acting up again我的牙又痛起來了
The pain's been keeping me awake.這疼痛讓我睡不覺
Examining(檢查)
A blood tast is necessary要驗血
Go and have your chest X-rayed去透視壹下妳的胸部
I'll have your temperature taken我讓人給妳量壹下體溫
Let me sound your lungs讓我聽聽妳的肺音
Let me take your blood pressure讓我量壹下妳的血壓
Lie down on the couch there.Let me examine your belly在那床上躺下,讓我檢查壹下妳的腹部
The gums are swollen牙床都腫了
There's some repiratory murmur in your heart妳的心臟有些呼吸性雜音
Your tongue;s rather coated妳的舌苔比較厚
Diagnosing and treating(診斷與治療)
A slight infection有點輕微的感染
I should say you've caught cold我看妳是感冒了
By the look of it,it should be a rash從表面看,這應該是皮疹
You need an injection妳需要打壹針
The tooth will have to be taken out這顆牙要拔掉
Nothing serious沒有什麽大問題
You will recover in two or three days妳兩三天內會痊愈的
Giving description and advice(開藥方與給醫囑)
Apply this tube of jelly three times a day每日3次塗用這管藥膏
Avoid greasy food不要吃油膩的食品
Be sure to keep warm and rest註意保暖和休息
Drink plenty of water要喝大量的水
Drink more liquids and take the medicine i presribed多喝流質,並服用我開的藥
Here's a prescription for you.Please take the medicine according to the instruction這是妳的藥方,請按指示服藥