當前位置:成語大全網 - 新華字典 - 50句生活化英語單詞

50句生活化英語單詞

1. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩) 2. How do I address you?(我怎麽稱呼妳)

3. She turns me off.(她使我厭煩。) 4. So far so good.(目前為止,壹切都好。)

5. Be my guest.(請便、別客氣)

6. That was a close call.(太危險了/千鈞壹發)

7. Far from it.(壹點也不。)

8. It's a pain in the neck[麻煩的事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)

9. We're in the same boat.(我們處境相同。)

10. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)

11. I ache all over.(我渾身酸痛。)

12. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)

13. Do you have any openings?(妳們有空缺嗎?)

14. Think nothing of it.(別放在心上。)

15. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧。)

16. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜歡吃甜食。)

17. For the time being.(暫時;暫且;目前)

18. Don't beat around the bush. (別拐彎抹角了。)

19. It's up in the air[懸而未決].(尚未確定。)

20. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)

21. You can't please[使人感到滿意和愉快] everyone.(妳不可能討好每壹個人。)

22. I'm working on[著手;從事] it.(我正在努力。)

23. You bet!(當然!)

24. Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)

25. Are you pulling my leg[同某人開玩笑;取笑]?(妳在開我玩笑嗎?)

26. I'll keep my ears open.(我會留意的。)

27. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

28. I'm feeling under the weather.(我覺得不舒服/精神不好/情緒低落。)

29. Don't get me wrong[誤解].(不要誤會我。)

30. You're the boss.(聽妳的。)

31. If I were in your shoes[處在某人的位置].(如果我是妳的話。)

32. Over my dead body!(休想)

33. It'll come to me.(我會想起來的。)

34. I will play it by ear[見機行事;臨時現做].(我會見機行事的;到時候再說。)

35. Let's talk over coffee.(我們邊喝邊談。)

36. Take it easy.(輕松壹點;別緊張;放松放松;再見。)

[這是美國人最喜歡說的話,也可作離別用語。}

37. Let's give him a big hand.(讓我們熱烈鼓掌。)

38. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)

39. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可開交;深陷於某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)

40. You can't do this to me.(妳不能這麽對我。)

41. Just to be on the safe side. (為了安全起見。)

42. It's been a long time.(好久不見了。)

43. It's about time.(時間差不多了。)

44. I can't imagine why.(我想不通為什麽。)

45. That's really something.(真了不起。)

46. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪壹會兒。)

47. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想見妳。)

48. I'm flattered.(過獎了。)

49. You can never tell.(不知道/誰也沒把握。)

50. I won't buy[相信;接受] your story.(我不信妳那壹套。)

51. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)

52. It can't be helped.(無能為力。)

53. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打擾妳。[事前])

Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打擾妳。[事後])

54. Stay out of this matter, please.(請別管這事。)

55. I'll make it up to you.(我會賠償的。)

56. I'm very / really / terribly / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉)

57. Let's forgive and forget.(讓我們擯棄前嫌。)58. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)

58. Don't underestimate me.(別小看我。)

59. She gives me a headache.(她讓我頭疼。)

60. You're wasting you breath.(妳在白費口舌)

61. Don't get on my nerves!(不要攪得我心煩。)

62. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的論點站不住腳)

63. You've got to do something.(妳壹定要想辦法。)

64. Don't look wise.(別自作聰明)

65. You're going too far!(妳太過分了!)

66. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避現實。)

67. Nothing works.(什麽都不對勁兒。)

68. Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物。)

69. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了將近30年牢。)

70. You have my word.(我保證。)

71. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他聽到那消息暴跳如雷/大發雷霆)

72. You're too outspoken.(妳太直率了。)

73. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意時。)

74. Are you out of your mind?(妳瘋了嗎?)

75. He's been everywhere.(他到處都去過了。)

76. Who is to blame?(該怪誰?)

77. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流傳著。)

78. I don't feel up to that.(我覺得不能勝任那工作。)

79. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的氣。)

80. It's raining cats and dogs.(下著傾盆大雨。)

81. What the hell are you doing?(妳到底在做什麽?)

82. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不著。)

83. You look very serious about something.(妳似乎有很嚴重的事。)

84. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望沒有造成妨礙。)

85. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永遠學不會。)

86. What brings you to Beijing?(什麽風把妳吹到北京來的?)

87. She looks blue.(她滿面憂傷.)

1. Have a nice day. 祝妳今天愉快

2. So far, so good. 目前為止壹切都好

3. Take it or leave it. 要就要,不要就拉倒

4. Keep it up! 繼續努力,繼續加油

5. Good for you. 好啊!做得好!

6. Time flies!時光如梭

7. Time is money. 時間就是金錢

8. That's life. 這就是人生

9. Now you're talking. 這才對嘛

10. have butterflies in one's stomach 緊張

11. You asked for it. 妳自找的

12. read between the lines 字裏行間的言外之意

13. The rest is history. 眾所皆知

14. A little bird told me. 我聽說的

15. It never rains but it pours. 禍不單行

16. Mind your own business. 不關妳的事兒

17. Hang in there. 堅持下去

18. could be worse 可能更糟

19. Money talks. 金錢萬能

20. count me out 不要算我

21. Over my dead body! 想都別想(除非我死了)

22. go fifty-fifty on sth. 平分

23. You can say that again! You said it! 妳說的沒錯;妳說對了

24. Look who's talking! 看看妳自己吧!

25. It's Greek to me. 這我完全不懂

26. take my word for it 相信我的話

27. not one's cup of tea 不感興趣;不合胃口

28. Get real ! 別鬧了;別開玩笑了

29. head over heels 深陷;完全地

30. Suit yourself. 隨妳高興

31. What's the catch? 有什麽意圖?

32. let the cat out of bag 泄漏秘密

33. sth. is touch and go 危險的情況;驚險的;壹觸即發的

34. beat a dead horse 白費勁

35. The sky's the limit. 沒有限制

36. once in a blue moon 千載難逢;難得壹次

37. Be prepared. 準備好

38. It's easier said than done. 說的比做的簡單

39. have second thoughts 考慮壹下;猶豫

40. behind someone's back 在某人背後;背著某人

41. Better luck next time. 下次運氣更好

42. come in handy 派得上用場

43. rains cats and dogs 傾盆大雨

44. First come, first served. 先來先招待;捷足先登

45. It's not my day! 今天運氣真糟

46. That's news to me. 這可是新聞呢

47. There's no way to tell. 沒辦法知道

48. read sb. like an open book 清楚某人心裏的想法

49. You've got me there. 妳考到我了

50. Easy does it. 慢慢來;小心壹點;別生氣了

51. on the tip of one's tongue 差壹點就說出口;差壹點就記起來的

52. The more, the merrier. 越多越好

53. let someone off the hook 讓某人擺脫麻煩、解脫困境

54. beside the point 離題的;不是重點

55. burn the candle at both ends 白天晚上都要忙;花費很多精力

56. meet a deadline 截稿

57. out of sight, out of mind 眼不見為凈;離久情疏

58. rub someone the wrong way 惹惱某人

59. stop on one's toes 觸怒到某人

60. be fed up with 對……感到厭煩

61. give credit where credit is due. 稱贊該被贊美的人

62. go from bad to worse 每況愈下

63. hit the jackpot 中大獎,走運

64. It all depends on what one means by sth. 看某人對於……是指什麽意思

65. accidentally/on purpose 不小心/故意

66. in one's book 在某人的字典裏;對……而言

67. No pains, no gains 壹份耕耘,壹份收獲

68. You ain't seen nothing yet. 妳還沒看過更好(爛)的

69. to give a rain check 改天的邀請

70. That's what friends are for. 這就是好朋友啊