當前位置:成語大全網 - 新華字典 - 情景英語對話短文帶翻譯

情景英語對話短文帶翻譯

 英語情景對話是中考納入的新考題,它是通過書面表達形式檢查考生的英語口頭表達能力。我精心收集了情景英語對話短文帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

情景英語對話短文帶翻譯1

 Learning Chinese ?漢語熱?

 Katbottno: Hi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your tnp to China?

 妳好,查克,很高興看到妳回來上班。妳的中國之行怎麽樣啊?

 Chuck: It was so great that I wish I could stay longer.

 簡直太棒了!我希望我能在那兒再待壹段時間.

 K: What impressed you the most?

 中嗣令妳印象最深的是什麽?

 C: Everything was wonderful. The peoplc, the food the sceneries-- I loved it all. But I was

 所有東西都很棒,我喜歡那兒的人、食物、景致?我覺得最神奇的是他們的語言。

 K: Really? How come?

 真的嗎?怎麽會呢?

 C: Yes, it sounds very beautifu1. Don't you think so?

 對,漢語特別好聽,妳不覺得嗎7

 K: But I bclieve it's rather difficult. Did you bappcn to pick up phrascs?

 但我知道漢語很難,妳有沒有學上幾句呢?

 C:WelI. how about "Nihao and Xicxic '?

 嗯,我會說搿妳好?和-謝謝?.

 K: Let me gueSS. You mean "nice to meet yuu ?

 我猜妳的意思是_很高興見到妳?。

 C: Oh. not exactly. "Nihao" mcans "hcllo- in English whilc "Xicxie, means "thank you .

 不完全正確,?妳好?就是英語裏的?bcllo?而?謝謝?就是?thank yuu?.

 X: Wow. Can you say something clSc? How about a longer sentence?

 哇,妳還會說什麽?能說個長點的句子嗎?

 C: Well. to be honest that's all I'm abtc to rcmcmbcr now. The Chiness pronunciation is very diffcrcnt than English !

 C:哦,老實說,我只記得這些了.漢語的發青和英語完全不?樣.

 K: It certainly is.

 確實是.

 C: Oh, Kathcriac, I've bought you a gift from China.

 凱瑟琳,我從中國給妳帶禮

情景英語對話短文帶翻譯2

 K: Are you ok, Chuck? You look pale.

 查克,妳沒事吧?妳臉色看起來不太好.

 C: I'm fine, Katherine. I just stayed up latc last nigbt working on my Chincse.

 我沒事,凱瑟琳,就是昨天晚上熬夜學漢語,很晚才睡.

 K: Oh, poor you. You know what? I found a new way to lcam Chinese and it works very wel1.

 真可令.妳知道嗎,我發現壹個學漢語的新方法,還挺有效的呢.

 C: You did? Do tell mc. I'vc spcnt all thcse months trying to learn somcthing about it, but I've madc littlc progress!

 是嗎?妳可壹定要告訴我。我這幾個月~壹直在學,可幾乎什麽都沒學到.

 K: Sure. I'm learning Chinese through songs.

 當然可以啦,我的方法就是?唱歌學中文?

 c: So yuu're leamins Chinese songs?

 那妳就是在學中文歌啦?

 K: You can say tbat I can actually sing me of thcm now.

 沒錯!我現在都會唱幾首

 C: That's a rcal achicvemcnt. Hcw did you do that?

 真了不起!妳是怎麽學會的

 K: I start by listening to the stong a few times and after sereral times I am able to follow the sirrger.

 壹開始,我先聽聽,幾遍下來,我就能鼴、蔔節奏啦.

 C: It makes sensc.

 挺有道理的。

 K: It does. I've Iearned some Chinese follc songs this way. They are clearly presented and casy to follow.

 是啊。我這麽學了幾首中國民歌,這些歌都唱得很清楚,很好學.

 C: Can Ijoin you, Katherine? I do want to have a try.

 凱瑟琳,我照跟妳~塊兒嗎?我也想試試這個方法.

 K: Why not? I downloaded a bcauti sortg the other day. We can learn it togcth now.

 當然.可以l我撕院日F耄盯L酋好聽的歌,我們可以?塊兒學.

 C: Great. Do you think we need a Chiness dictionary?

 太好了.我們要帶本漢語字典嗎?

 K: Yes, just in case we run into me new cha:racters.

 帶吧,要是我們遇上生字,可以查壹查。

 c: Ok. I will bring it with me.

 好的,我把我的字典帶上.

情景英語對話短文帶翻譯3

 IQ&EQ 情商和智商

 Jerry: I really admire you, Diana.

 戴安娜,我真的很羨慕妳.

 Diana: why, Jerry? Your words just came out of the blue.

 為什麽啊,傑瑞?妳這話讓我摸不著頭腦.

 J: you are really happy and able to achieve high scores at school.

 妳總是很開心,成績也壹直很好.

 D: I work very hard and that's it, you know, practice makes perfect.

 那是因為我很努力,沒有別的.妳也知道,熟能生巧嘛.

 J: isn't there anything else?

 沒別的了?

 D: I have no idea.

 是啊,我不知道還有什麽.

 J: you must have a high IQ score.

 妳的智商壹定很高吧?

 D: well, Jerry, let me tell you a secret.

 哦,傑瑞,告訴妳壹個秘密吧

 J: go ahead.

 好啊.

 D: my IQ score is slightly above average.

 我的智商是中等偏上水平.

 J: seriously? But you are such a genius.

 真的嗎?妳可是個天才啊!

 D: maybe I've got a higher EQ. I'm not sure.

 或許我的情商比較高吧,我不太確定.

 J: well, perhaps you're right. Sometimes EQ matters more than IQ.

 應該沒錯,有時候情商要比智商重要.

 D: you can say that again, Jerry. And I'm sure you're high in both of them. With a little more time cracking the books, you can also get high marks.

 對!傑瑞,妳的智商和情商也很高啊,只要多加努力,妳也能取得好成績的.

 J: oh, thank you. I'm going to the library, are you coming?

 好的,謝謝.我正要去圖書館呢,要不壹起去吧?

 D: let's go!

 好的,走吧.