當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - 關於夢想的高中英語詩歌

關於夢想的高中英語詩歌

夢想是什麽?是壹朵絢爛、美麗、長開不敗的春花。生因夢想而絢麗多彩,生命因夢想而迸發活力。我分享,希望可以幫助大家!

:Dreams

Hold fast to dreams 緊緊抓住夢想

For if dreams die 夢想若是消亡

Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鳥兒折了翅膀

That can never fly 再也不能飛翔

Hold fast to dreams 緊緊抓住夢想,

For when dreams go 夢想若是消喪

Life is a barren field 生命就象貧瘠的荒野,

Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,萬物不再生長。

:ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM

永不放棄夢想

Forget about the days when it's been cloudy,

忘掉妳的失意日子,

But don't forget your hours in the sun.

但不要忘記黃金的時光。

Forget about the times you've been defeated,

忘掉妳的壹次次失敗,

But don't forget the victories you've won.

但不要忘記妳奪取的勝利。

Forget about the misfortunes you've encountered,

忘掉妳遭遇的不幸,

But don't forget the times your luck has turned.

但不要忘記妳的時來運轉。

Forget about the days when you've been lonely,

忘掉妳的孤獨日子,

But don't forget the friendly *** iles you've seen.

但不要忘記妳得到的友善的微笑。

Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,

忘掉妳沒有得以順利實施的計劃,

But don't forget to always have a dream.

但不要放棄妳的夢想

:Following a dream

追逐夢想

When I was a younger, I used to dream about being a fireman.

當我還年輕的時候,我曾夢想要成為壹名消防隊員。

I thought wow, wouldn’t it be great to ride around,

我想哇,到處跑會很好,

and help people put out fires.

還可以幫助人們撲滅大火。

As I got older, I want to be like my father.

而隨著我逐漸長大,我想成為像我父親那樣。

He taught in a university, and I always look up him.

他在大學裏教書,我總是非常尊敬他。

So that's what I became a teacher.

那就是我成了壹名教師的原因。

My father and I have different styles, as do all teachers.

盡管都是教師,但我的父親和我風格迥異。

And we're both teachers and I'm happy.

我們都是教師,我很高興。

In many ways, I feel that I'm living my dream, I am luck.

在許多方面,我覺得自己夢想成真,我感到很幸運。

Sometimes the dreams we've when we're younger,

有時候當我們年輕的時候會擁有夢想,

well, life may push it in another direction.

嗯,人生有可能會朝著另壹個方向發展。

And at last we actively pursue our dreams we have to adjust.

最後,我們積極追求我們的夢想,我們必須調整。

After all, your dream won't often pursue you,

畢竟,妳的夢想不會經常追求妳,

you have to cherish your dream and make it e true.

妳要珍惜妳的夢想,讓美夢成真。

Perhaps promising a little is good, perhaps it matters to try different things.

也許妥協壹點會很好,或許是該嘗試些不同的東西。

We have to go through that positive limitations.

我們必須通過這個積極的局限性。

For example, I tried to be a sale *** an, and I tried to be an invent manager.

例如,我試圖成為壹名推銷員,我試圖成為壹位發明經理。

Finally I found the place I can grow is help others.

終於我發現自己能成長的地方是幫助別人。

Everyone has a dream, the question is can you make yours reality!

每個人都有壹個夢想,問題是妳是否能使妳自己的成為現實!