當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - 優秀英文詩歌朗誦大全

優秀英文詩歌朗誦大全

當前學生普遍對 學習英語 缺乏熱情,學習英語時缺乏相關的知識積累,知識面狹小,僅限於課本等。所以,從英語教學中很少涉及的英文詩歌入手,可以培養和提高學生的人文素質。下面是我帶來的優秀英文詩歌朗誦,歡迎閱讀!

優秀英文詩歌朗誦篇壹

 Whoever Loved That Loved Not At First Sight? by Christopher Marlowe

 It lies not in our power to love or hate,

 For will in us is overruled by fate.

 When two are stripped, long ere the course begin,

 We wish that one should love, the other win;

 And one especially do we affect

 Of two gold ingots, like in each respect:

 The reason no man knows; let it suffice

 What we behold is censured by our eyes.

 Where both deliberate, the love is slight:

 Who ever loved, that loved not at first sight?

優秀英文詩歌朗誦篇二

 The Flea by John Donne

 跳蚤 約翰?鄧恩

 Mark but this flea, and mark in this,

 看呀,這只跳蚤,叮在這裏,

 How little that which thou deniest me is;

 妳對我的拒絕多麽微不足道;

 Me it sucked first, and now sucks thee,

 它先叮我,現在又叮妳,

 And in this flea our two bloods mingled be;

 我們的血液在它體內溶和;

 Thou know?st that this cannot be said

 妳知道這是不能言說的

 A sin, nor shame, nor loss of maidenhead,

 罪惡、羞恥、貞操的丟失,

 Yet this enjoys before it woo,

 它沒有向我們請求就得到享受,

 And pampered swells with one blood made of two,

 飽餐了我們的血滴後大腹便便,

 And this, alas, is more than we would do.

 這種享受我們無能企及。

 Oh stay, three lives in one flea spare,

 住手,壹只跳蚤,三條生命啊,

 Where we almost, nay more than married are.

 它的身體不只是見證我們的婚約。

 This flea is you and I, and this

 還是妳和我,

 Our mariage bed, and marriage temple is;

 我們的婚床,婚姻的殿堂;

 Though parents grudge, and you, w'are met,

 父母怨恨,妳不情願,我們還是相遇,

 And cloistered in these living walls of jet.

 並躲藏在黝黑的有生命的墻院裏。

 Though use make you apt to kill me,

 盡管妳會習慣地拍死跳蚤,

 Let not to that, self-murder added be,

 千萬別,這會殺了我,也增加妳的自殺之罪,

 And sacrilege, three sins in killing three.

 殺害三條生命會褻瀆神靈。

 Cruel and sudden, hast thou since

 多麽殘忍,妳毫無猶豫

 Purpled thy nail, in blood of innocence?

 用無辜的鮮血染紅自己的指甲?

 Wherein could this flea guilty be,

 它不過吸了妳壹滴血

 Except in that drop which it sucked from thee?

 罪不至死啊?

 Yet thou triumph?st, and say'st that thou

 妳卻以勝利者的口吻說

 Find?st not thy self, nor me the weaker now;

 妳我並沒有因失血而有些虛弱;

 ?Tis true; then learn how false, fears be:

 的確,擔心不過是虛驚壹場:

 Just so much honor, when thou yield?st to me,

 接受我的愛,妳的名譽不會有絲毫損失,

 Will waste, as this flea?s death took life from thee.

 就象跳蚤之死不會讓妳的生命有所損失。

優秀英文詩歌朗誦篇三

 fe Story by Tennessee Williams

 生活的 故事 田納西?威廉斯

 After you've been to bed together for the first time,

 這是妳們第壹次壹床同眠,***剪西窗燭

 without the advantage or disadvantage of any prior acquaintance,

 而事先沒有相互之間帶有偏愛或偏見的相知相識

 the other party very often says to you,

 妳們壹中的壹個夥伴總是會和妳說

 Tell me about yourself, I want to know all about you,

 和我聊聊妳自己吧,我對妳的壹切都有濃厚興趣

 what's your story?

 妳的經歷是什麽呢?

 And you think maybe they really and truly do sincerely want to know your life story,

 然後妳覺得他們可能真的真的想要了解妳的往事,既然他們這麽真誠地想要了解妳的生命歷程,

 and so you light up a cigarette and begin to tell it to them,

 所以妳就點燃壹支煙然後開始向他們講述妳的故事

 the two of you lying together in completely relaxed positions like a pair of rag dolls a boredchild dropped on a bed.

 妳和妳的夥伴翻身調整到了壹個特別舒服的位置,妳們就像壹個身處無聊的小孩扔在床上的壹對布娃娃

 You tell them your story, or as much of your story as time or a fair degree of prudence allows,

 妳告訴他們妳的往事,或者說妳的整個過去,出於時間的流逝或者壹種彬彬有禮,謹慎處事的教養,

 and they say,Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

 他們說嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯

 each time a little more faintly, until the oh is just an audible breath, and then of course there'ssome interruption.

 回應壹次比壹次漸微漸弱,直到這個?嗯?字,完全變成了聽得到的鼾聲,然後,理所當然地總會有些幹擾突然出現。

 Slow room service comes up with a bowl of melting ice cubes, or one of you rises to pee

 比如說緩慢的客房服務送來了,壹碗融化的糖漿,或者妳們中的壹個突然想要起夜

 and gaze at himself with the mild astonishment in the bathroom mirror.

 面對盥洗室的鏡子時,他略帶吃驚的凝視著自己的鏡像

 And then, the first thing you know, before you've had time to pick up where you left off withyour enthralling life story,

 然後,妳所知道的第壹件事,在妳有時間再去陳說妳那沒有講完的迷人生命歷程前

 they're telling you their life story, exactly as they'd intended to all along,

 他們開始對妳講說他們以前的故事,這是他們期待已久的傾訴

 and you're saying, Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

 妳開始對他們的言語回應,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯

 each time a little more faintly, the vowel at last becoming no more than an audible sigh,

 每壹次聲量都減弱壹分,最後這種應答成為了清晰可辨的鼾息

 as the elevator, halfway down the corridor and a turn to the left,

 這種鼾聲如同壹臺出門需要左行卻早已卡在半層的電梯,

 draws one last, long, deep breath of exhaustion and stops breathing forever.

 讓某人呼盡最後的、精疲力竭的、長而深的氣息便再也沒有了呼吸。

 Then?

 然後呢?

 Well, one of you falls asleep and the other one does likewise with a lighted cigarette in hismouth,

 其實,當妳們中的壹個人進入了永恒的夢鄉,其他人則繼續叼著壹支點燃的香煙,開始講述他們的故事,無可厚非地

 and that's how people burn to death in hotel rooms.

 這就是人們怎樣在壹家旅館中,燃盡自己的生命