當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - 初中英語人教版詩歌歌頌媽媽就是那首媽媽的臂彎當我還是孩子的時候的什麽什麽

初中英語人教版詩歌歌頌媽媽就是那首媽媽的臂彎當我還是孩子的時候的什麽什麽

Mom?Knows?Best

媽媽最了解

When?I?was?a?tiny?baby?crying?all?night,?my?mom?sang?to?me?and?stayed?by?my?side.?當我是個小寶寶整夜哭鬧的時候,媽媽依偎在我身旁,唱歌送我入夢鄉。?When?I?was?tired?and?hungry,?she?gave?me?food?and?warm?arms?to?sleep?in.

當我累了餓了的時候,媽媽給我食物和休憩的溫暖懷抱。

When?I?was?two?running?through?the?field,?she?made?sure?I?was?safe?and?kept?me?from?danger.

當我兩歲在田野裏奔跑的時候,她確保我的安全,讓我遠離危險。

When?I?fell?and?hurt?myself,?she?gave?me?a?hugand?lifted?me?up.

當我摔倒受傷的時候,她給我擁抱,扶我站好。

When?I?was?seven?coughing?badly,?she?said?noice-cream?for?me.

七歲的我劇烈咳嗽,她說我不該吃冰激淩。

But?I?talked?back?loudly,?―I?should?be?allowed?to?eat?some!?Give?it?to?me?now!‖?我卻大聲反駁,“應該允許我吃壹些!現在就給我!”

When?I?was?nine?watching?scary?movies,?she?said?it’d?give?me?awful?dreams.?九歲的我看恐怖電影,她說電影會帶給我噩夢。

But?I?shouted?back?angrily,?―I?should?be?allowed?to?watch?it!?I’m?not?a?baby!‖?我卻憤怒地回應,“應該允許我看!我不是小孩!”

When?I?was?a?teen?going?out?with?friends,?she?said,?―Please?be?back?by?ten!‖?青少年的我和朋友外出閑逛,她說,“請在十點之前回來!”

But?I?talked?back?again?—?―I?should?not?be?told?what?to?do!?I’m?seventeen?now!‖?我卻再次頂嘴——“不需要妳告訴我什麽該不該!我已經17歲了!”

Now?I’m?an?adult,?thinking?back?to?those?times.

現在我已長大成人,回想那過去的時光。

I?coughed?for?days?after?eating?that?ice-cream

吃了冰激淩讓我咳嗽不止

And?had?scary?dreams?after?watching?that?film.

看了恐怖電影讓我噩夢連連。

I?was?late?for?school?from?staying?out?past?ten.

上學遲到只因10點還在外遊蕩。

I?regret?talking?back,?not?listening?to?Mom.

我真後悔呀!後悔不該頂嘴,後悔沒聽媽媽的忠告。

Mom?knows?best,?and?for?me?she?wanted?only?the?best!

媽媽最了解(孩子),她只是想怎樣對我最好!