當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - 壹首外國詩歌 好像是關於想念的

壹首外國詩歌 好像是關於想念的

Remember me when I am gone away, 請想念我吧,當我已經不在——

Gone far away into the silent land; 不在這裏,在遠方,寂靜的田園;

When you can no more hold me by the hand, 當妳已不能握住我的手腕,

Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay. 握住了我的手,我欲去又徘徊。

Remember me when no more day by day 請想念我吧,當妳已不能天天

You tell me of our future that you planned; 為我描述我倆的未來的圓夢,

Only remember me; you understand 光是想念我吧;再相隨相從,

It will be late to counsel then or pray. 在壹起禱告,談心,已經太晚。

Yet if you should forget me for a while 但要是妳把我忘懷了片刻,

And afterwards remember, do not grieve: 又重新想起,請也不必嘆息,

For if the darkness and corruption leave 如果原先屬於我的思憶,

A vestige of the thoughts that once I had, 被黑暗和腐蝕留下壹絲痕跡——

Better by far you should forget and smile 那麽,寧願妳忘懷了而歡笑,

Than that you should remember and be sad. 不要,不要妳記住了而哀悼