優美中學生英語詩歌:Song to Celia
致西麗婭
Ben Jonson
本 瓊森
Drink to me only with thine eyes,
妳只用妳的雙眸與 *** 杯
And I will pledge with mine ;
我回以脈脈的溫存
Or leave a kiss but in the cup,
或在杯邊留下妳的香吻
And I'll not look for wine.
我心將不再向往杯中蜜釀
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
心靈的渴望在蕩漾
Doth ask a drink divine;
渴望妳的仙釀
But might I of Jove's nectar sup,
即使天神讓我將他的瓊漿痛飲,
I would not change for thine.
我也不願舍棄妳吻過的這杯。
I sent thee late a rosy wreath,
曾憶贈妳玫瑰花環
Not so much honouring thee
並非討妳歡心
As giving it a hope, that there
只願這花環在妳頭上
It could not wither,d be.
永不雕零。
But thou thereon didst only breathe,
只要妳的氣息留在上面
And sent'st it back to me :
然後將玫瑰送還
Since when it grows, and *** ells, I swear,
當盛開時,它讓我聞到的,
Not of itself, but thee.
不是自己的花香,而是妳。
優美中學生英語詩歌:Fortuitousness
偶然
Xu Zhimo
徐誌摩
Being a cloud in the sky
我是天空裏的壹片雲,
On your heart lake I cast my figure.
偶爾投影在妳的波心
You don ft have to wonder.
妳不必訝異,
Nor should you cheer-
更無須歡喜
In an instant'I will disappear.
在轉瞬間消滅了蹤影。
On the dark sea we encounter
妳我相逢在黑夜的海上,
In different directions of our own we steer.
妳有妳的,我有我的,方向;
It's nice for you to remember.
妳記得也好,
But you1 d better forget the luster
最好妳忘掉,
That we've been devoted to each other.
在這交會時互放的光芒。
優美中學生英語詩歌:When You Are Old
當妳老了
William Butler Yeats
威廉 巴特勒 葉芝
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
當妳老了,頭發灰白,睡思昏沈,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
爐火旁打盹,請取下這部詩歌,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
慢慢讀,回想妳過去眼神中的柔和
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
回想它們過去的濃重的陰影;
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人愛妳優雅歡暢的時候,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
愛慕妳的美貌,不論出於假意或真心,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
只有壹個人愛妳那堅貞的靈魂,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
愛妳老去的容顏上那痛苦的皺紋。
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
躬身在紅光閃耀的爐火旁,
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled
淒然地低語,愛為何消逝,
And paced upon the mountains overhead
在頭頂的山上他緩緩踱著步子,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
將臉隱沒在了群星之中。
優美中學生英語詩歌:The River-Merchant's Wife: A Letter
長幹行
Li Bai
李白
While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead I played about the front gate, pulling flowers.
妾發初覆額,折花門前劇。
You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse.You walked about my seat, playing with blue plums.
郎騎竹馬來,繞床弄青梅。
And we went on living in the village of Chokan :Two *** all people, without dislike or suspicion.
同居長千裏,兩小無嫌猜。
At fourteen I married My Lord you.I never laughed, being bashful.
十四為君婦,羞顏未嘗開。
Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.Called to, a thousand times, I never looked back.
低頭向暗壁,千喚不壹回。
At fifteen I stopped scowling,I desired my dust to be mingled with yours
十五始展眉,願同塵與灰。
Forever and forever and forever.Why should i climb the lookout?
常存抱柱信,豈上望夫臺。
At sixteen you departed,You went into far Ku-to-yen, by the river of swirling eddies,
十六君遠行,瞿塘灩滪堆。
And you have been gone five months.The monkeys make sorrowful noise overhead.
五月不可觸,猿聲天上哀。
You dragged your feet when you went out.
門前舊行跡, 生綠苔。
By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses Too deep to clear them away!
苔深不能掃,落葉秋風早。
The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.The paired butterflies are already yellow with August,
八月蝴蝶黃,雙飛西園草。
Over the grass in the West garden ;They hurt me. I grow older.
感此傷妾心,坐愁紅顏老。
If you are ing down through the narrows of the river Kiang Please let me know beforehand,
早晚下三巴,預將書報家。
And I will e out to meet youAs far as Cho-fu-Sa.
相迎不道遠,直至長風沙。