當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - 中學生優秀英語詩歌朗誦

中學生優秀英語詩歌朗誦

詩是經過心靈純化和韻律化的情感的語言表現,用最少的字句、最簡練的結構表達詩人的思想感情,有無言之美,無盡之意,被看作是藝術中的藝術。下面是我帶來的中學生優秀 英語詩歌 朗誦,歡迎閱讀!

中學生優秀英語詩歌朗誦篇壹

 The Chimney Sweeper

 掃煙囪的小男孩

 William Blake

 威廉 布萊克

 When my mother died I was very young,

 我母親死的時候,我還小,

 And my father sold me while yet my tongue

 我父親把我賣給了別人,

 Could scarcely cry "weep! weep! weep! weep!

 我當時還不太喊得清?掃呀,掃呀?,

 So your chimney I sweep, in soot I sleep.

 就這樣白天掃妳們的煙囪,晚上在煙灰裏睡覺。

 There's little Tom Dacre who cried when his head

 有個小湯姆,頭發卷得像羊毛,

 That curl'd like a lamb's back, was shav'd, so I said,

 剃光的時候,哭得好傷心,好難受,

 "Hush, Tom! never mind it, for when our head's bare,

 我就說:?小湯姆,別哭,光了頭,

 You know that the soot cannot spoil your white hair."

 煙灰就不會糟蹋妳的頭發了。?

 And so he was quiet, that very night,

 他平靜了下來,當天夜裏,

 As Tom was a-sleeping he had such a sight!

 湯姆睡著了,夢見了這樣的景象,

 That thousands of sweepers, Dick, Joe, Ned, Jack,

 迪克、喬、南德、傑克等千千萬萬個掃煙菌小孩

 Were all of them lock'd up in coffins of black;

 統統被鎖進了黑棺材。

 And by came an angel who had a bright key,

 後來來了個天使,拿了把金鑰匙,

 And he open Jd the coffins set them all free;

 他打開棺材放出了孩子們,

 Then down a green plain, leaping, laughing they run

 他們又跳又笑地來到了草地上,

 And wash in a river, and shine in the sun;

 洗浴於河水,晾曬於陽光。

 Then naked white, all their bags left behind,

 把工具袋丟下,赤條條的,白白的,

 They rise upon clouds, and sport in the wind,

 他們升到雲端,在風中嬉戲;

 And the angel told Tom, if he'd be a good boy,

 ?只要妳做個好孩子,?天使對湯姆說,

 He'd have God for his father, and never want joy.

 上帝會做妳的父親,永不缺少歡喜

 And so Tom awoke; and we rose in the dark,

 湯姆於是夢醒,我們在黑暗中起床,

 Andgotwithourbags ourbrushestowork.

 拿起工具袋和刷子去幹活。

 Tho? the morning was cold, Tom was happy warm;

 晨風雖冷,湯姆自感心歡溫暖;

 So if all do their duty, they need not fear harm.

 如果所有人都恪盡職守,就不怕災難。

中學生優秀英語詩歌朗誦篇二

 0 Captain! My Captain

 哦,船長,我的船長!

 Walt Whitman

 沃爾特 惠特曼

 0 Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;

 哦,船長,我的船長!我們所畏懼的航程已經終結,

 The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won.

 我們的船渡過了各種險關,我們尋求的獎賞已經得到。

 The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

 前方就是港□,鐘聲我已聽見,聽到了人們的歡呼,

 While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring ;

 目迎著我們的船從容返航,威嚴而且勇敢;

 But 0 heart! heart! heart!

 可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!

 0 the bleeding drops of red,

 哦,殷紅的血滴流瀉,

 Where on the deck my Captain lies,

 在甲板上,我的船長倒下了,

 Fallen cold and dead.

 他已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。

 O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;

 哦,船長,我的船長!起來聽聽這鐘聲吧,

 Rise up ?for you the flag is flung?for you the bugle trills.

 起來?旌旗為妳招展?號角為妳長鳴。

 For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths ?for you the shores a-crowding,

 為妳,岸上擠滿了人群?為妳,無數花束、彩帶、花環。

 For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

 為妳,熙攘的群眾在呼喚,轉動著多少殷切的臉。

 Here Captain! dear father!

 這裏,船長!親愛的父親!

 This arm beneath your head;

 妳的頭枕在我的手臂上吧!

 It is some dream that on the deck,

 這是甲板上的壹場夢啊,

 You`ve fallen cold and dead.

 妳已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。

 My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;

 我們的船長不作回答,他的雙唇慘白而僵硬,

 My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;

 我的父親感覺不到我的手臂,他已沒有脈搏、沒有生命,

 The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

 我們的船已安全拋錨定泊,航行已完成,已告終,

 From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won :

 勝利的船從險惡的旅途歸來,目的已經達到;

 Exult, 0 shores, and ring, 0 bells!

 歡呼吧,哦,海岸!轟鳴,哦,鐘聲!

 But I with mournful tread,

 但是,我邁著悲慟的步伐,

 Walk the deck my Captain lies,

 在甲板上,那裏躺著我的船長,

 Fallen cold and dead.

 他已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。

中學生優秀英語詩歌朗誦篇三

 I 'm Nobody

 我是無名之輩!

 Emily Dickinson

 艾米莉 狄金森

 I 'm nobody! Who are you?

 我是無名之輩!妳是誰?

 Are you nobody, too?

 妳也是無名之輩?

 Then there }s a pair of us ?don't tell!

 那咱倆就成了壹對?別出聲!

 They'd banish us, you know.

 他們會排擠咱們?要小心!

 How dreary to be somebody!

 做個大人物多沒勁!

 How public, like a frog,

 多招搖?像只青蛙

 To tell your name the livelong day,

 對著欣賞的小水窪

 To an admiring bog!

 整日裏炫耀自己的名號