當前位置:成語大全網 - 夏天的詩句 - 關於爸爸的英語詩歌

關於爸爸的英語詩歌

Chess

I used to play chess with daddy,

爸爸活著的時候,

When daddy was alive.

我常和爸爸壹塊兒下棋。

He was black and I was white,

他黑子我白子,

I nearly always beat him.

幾乎每壹次我都會贏他。

Black and white squares like a

棋盤上的黑方格真象廚房的地板,

Kitchen floor or a church floor.

又象教堂的地面。

I keep my chess set in a box.

如今我的象棋裝在盒子裏,

Sometimes I get it out

偶爾我會把他們取出來,

To look at the pieces and feel them,

看著壹個個棋子,撫摩著它們

Smooth pointed bishop, taroted

光滑上翹的象,塔羅紙牌的車,

rook, horse knight, tall king and queen, little fat pawns.

馬上的騎士,高高的國王和王後,矮胖的卒。

I don’t play chess anymore because mommy

如今的我再也沒下過象棋,

can’t play chess.

因為媽媽不會下象棋。

《瘋狂英語十年詩歌精選》,網上可以找到音頻。