篇壹
A hippo is bounding around on my head.
河馬壹直圍繞在我的頭部,
Gorillas are banging on drums.
大猩猩敲擊著鼓。
A rhino is charging me full speed ahead
犀牛承載著我全速前進。
while a crocodile's eyeing my thumbs.
然而壹只鱷魚盯著笨手笨腳的我。
A rattlesnake's winding his way up my side.
壹條響尾蛇纏繞在我的身體上。
A tiger is sniffing my clothes.
老虎聞著我的衣服。
A grizzly just grabbed me, his mouth open wide.
壹直灰熊抓住我,並張開它的大嘴。
A tarantula's perched on my nose.
狼蛛棲息在我的鼻子。
I'm drowning, surrounded by man-eating sharks.
我掉到了水裏,鯊魚包圍了我。
An elephant sits on my chest.
大象坐在我的胸部。
Yes, that's how it feels when the teacher remarks,
是的,當老師評論的時候那是什麽樣的感覺。
"Grab your pencils. It's time for the test."
“拿起妳的筆,考驗妳的時候到了。”
篇二
My dog ate my homework.
我的狗吃了我的作業,
That mischievous pup
淘氣的小狗,
got hold of my homework
淘氣的小狗叼起我的作業,
and gobbled it up.
就開始嚼起來。
My dog ate my homework.
我的狗吃了我的家庭作業。
It's gonna be late.
要遲到了,
I guess that the teacher
我猜老師
will just have to wait.
將不得不等待。
My dog ate my homework.
我的狗吃了我的家庭作業,
He swallowed it whole.
他把我的整個本子都吞了下去。
I shouldn't have mixed it
我不應該把它
with food in his bowl.
和食物壹塊放到狗吃飯的碗裏。
篇三
What does the bee do?
蜜蜂做些什麽?
Bring home honey.
把蜂蜜帶回家。
And what does Father do?
父親做些什麽?
Bring home money.
把錢帶回家。
And what does Mother do?
母親做些什麽?
Lay out the money.
把錢用光。
And what does baby do?
嬰兒做些什麽?
Eat up the honey.
把蜜吃光。
by C. G. Rossetti